Huertelou still not cleared?

Advertisement
tomorrow is the 29th and the last day to enroll for spring I believe. I'm assuming if we don't hear anything from UM on these 2 tomorrow then they are not getting in this semester, no ?

tomorrow is the 29th and the last day to enroll for spring I believe. I'm assuming if we don't hear anything from UM on these 2 tomorrow then they are not getting in this semester, no ?
Tomorrow is the 28th, deadline is Wednesday.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yearby, Berrios, McDermott, and Darling are the only EE's that I see in the system. I might be leaving someone out, but I do not see Heurtelou, Young, or Harris as of yet.

Per Shodell Heurtelou had still not been formally cleared as of last night, according to UM.

Advertisement
Yearby, Berrios, McDermott, and Darling are the only EE's that I see in the system. I might be leaving someone out, but I do not see Heurtelou, Young, or Harris as of yet.

Young was honored at halftime of one of this week's bball games by the school....so i'd say he's in. Oh and Harris was there, too.

Young was honored at halftime of one of this week's bball games by the school....so i'd say he's in. Oh and Harris was there, too.

Cool. It's possible they just haven't set up their email accounts yet.

Advertisement
Geez this Admissions office! So incompetent and SLOW.....and enrollment is only 15K. Imagine if they had the enrollment numbers of a FSU/UF/UCF/USF

Advertisement
Back