Huertelou still not cleared?

CANE4LIFE

Im a Political Refugee...
So says Bakas.

WTF is going on with this admissions office? How the **** can they continue to be this slow in 2014? I mean this sh*t has been going on now for decades. When are these people going to get with the program?

Advertisement
Honestly, stop posting anything about Bakas on here. He doesn't know anything, he doesn't live in Miami, he has no connections.

Advertisement
:noidea:
Honestly, stop posting anything about Bakas on here. He doesn't know anything, he doesn't live in Miami, he has no connections.

This

Whatever happened to this guy? As I recall, he enrolled at UM as a college freshman, spent a semester or two, and left. At one time, he really seemed to know his stuff. I remember when he was a HS kid in Orlando and he was providing all this information on south Florida prospects like Frank Gore, Roscoe Parrish and Sean Taylor that I was not seeing anywhere else. He really seemed on top of who the great Dade kids who were not getting their due respect from national recruiting sites.

Advertisement
:noidea:

This

Whatever happened to this guy? As I recall, he enrolled at UM as a college freshman, spent a semester or two, and left. At one time, he really seemed to know his stuff. I remember when he was a HS kid in Orlando and he was providing all this information on south Florida prospects like Frank Gore, Roscoe Parrish and Sean Taylor that I was not seeing anywhere else. He really seemed on top of who the great Dade kids who were not getting their due respect from national recruiting sites.

He went full potato

So far only Yearby, McDermott, and Darling have their UM email accounts set-up FWIW.

Advertisement
FWIW, Shodell on CS said he has not gotten word that Heurtelou is cleared yet. He said he would update when he was in, but it doesnt sound like he's in yet per CS either.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back