HS Football thread 😈😈😈

Trash
Trash
Good
Trash.
You going to put them 4 against the 4 best in Dade?
I would select other teams to rock with dade

St. John's
St. Frances
Dunbar
Dematha
Wise in Pg county
Friendship Collegiate
National Christian Academy in Ft. Washington

Advertisement
I would select other teams to rock with dade

St. John's
St. Frances
Dunbar
Dematha
Wise in Pg county
Friendship Collegiate
National Christian Academy in Ft. Washington
Yeah I got nothing right now lol
My only argument would be the fact that St. Frances has to play out of state since their opponents in the area are scared.

DMV area has definitely stepped its game up. Alot of those schools learned from New Jersey how to recruit and condense talent.

Advertisement
Restrepo already with a pick and almost pulled in what would have been an impressive diving catch. Kid looks elite.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Amari is a 2021 kid. So Franklin might be the excuse

I seem to remember an article about him a few months back where he stated he's looking to go out of state. Not that kids that age don't change their mind every other day.

This Stokes for Carol City will put the hat on you...Wouldn't mind him as a late sleeper box safety late if we need one...had a nice pick too

Advertisement
Deerfield us at hot mess they look so confused out there they are losing the games themself carol city is just sitting there and watching

Deerfield us at hot mess they look so confused out there they are losing the games themself carol city is just sitting there and watching
Until the White QB gets back from his groin injury, they are going to remain inept offensively. King is not the answer at QB

Advertisement
Back