HS Football thread 😈😈😈

Advertisement
Baltimore boys not MD dudes! Big *** differences and don't you ever forget it! Real city kids Central will have their hands full my guy. These won't be a bunch of county boys like Broward.

I got the Baltimore team winning.

Would have had more confidence if Central didnt lose a few of the kids they did.

The trenches gonna be key. And the Baltimore team has alot of talent in the trenches.

Andrew is somewhere crying or making up something for this display.
But i dont know honestly what Cedar Grove has..but i had this as a down/rebuild ype year for Central honestly

And they still dropped 41 and gave'em the hands. GA don't want the smoke. They really do not.

They're not just Baltimore kids. **** they got a couple florida kids that transferred up there. Friend of mine lives near dematha and said they're ****ed kids are traveling up to play at st francis.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Baltimore boys not MD dudes! Big *** differences and don't you ever forget it! Real city kids Central will have their hands full my guy. These won't be a bunch of county boys like Broward.
Probably. it's the only good school in Baltimore. Imagine a Dade all-star team and a Broward all-star team. They would be 1 and 2 in the nation year after year

Probably. it's the only good school in Baltimore. Imagine a Dade all-star team and a Broward all-star team. They would be 1 and 2 in the nation year after year
Lies
Calvert Hall
Gilman
Dunbar

Imagine how small Baltimore size wise compared to Miami Dade... and yall can transfer at will. Up here way more restrictions especially going from public to private.

But please keep telling me you know more than me.

Lies
Calvert Hall
Gilman
Dunbar

Imagine how small Baltimore size wise compared to Miami Dade... and yall can transfer at will. Up here way more restrictions.

But please keep telling me you know more than me you goofy muthafukka
Trash
Trash
Good
Trash.
You going to put them 4 against the 4 best in Dade?

Advertisement
Franklin had a good game...he is a tough down hill runner. He likely had close to 150 tonight.

Moise didnt play much...he has a shoulder injury. He is built right...and when he got in he was a factor on both sides.

Yea Thad and Moise looked good tonight. Essential parts of that team.

Advertisement
Back