HS Football thread 😈😈😈

He's not that good. Far from a must have.

GTFOH He just went up against the number 2 HS team in the country and balled out.

They were a great team that came in with a great game plan, and we just didn’t meet the challenge,” said Daniels, who was about the only offensive highlight for his team with 89 yards on 13 carries and also a 60-yard kickoff return. “I take full responsibility for today, and there’s nothing we can do about it now.

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/high-school/article234152642.html#storylink=cpy

Advertisement
DMV area has definitely stepped its game up. Alot of those schools learned from New Jersey how to recruit and condense talent.
Lmao always a backhanded compliment.. Jersey aint taught nobody **** on the football type.. basketball ok we can talk... but lmao

Shiiiiiid jersey been doing their thing with football recruiting since the 80s. The used to get Baltimore and DC kids to move up there all the time. The Catholic schools had cash for days

They're not just Baltimore kids. **** they got a couple florida kids that transferred up there. Friend of mine lives near dematha and said they're ****ed kids are traveling up to play at st francis.
Maybe the Florida kids are going to Baltimore to better learn football fundamentals like, say, how to tackle?

Advertisement
Maybe the Florida kids are going to Baltimore to better learn football fundamentals like, say, how to tackle?
I wouldn't blame them. I don't blame kids for going to IMG either. But for some of those local schools that don't want to play them its understandable.

Chaney vs Donell Harris/Yulkieth Brown

Gulliver is a pretty loaded team. Usually they have some solid players, but the depth they have now is well beyond anything they’ve had in the past. I was told they have 42 football players on scholarship so they have invested a lot in the football program. Btw, Chaney’s second TD run was special....great run.

Advertisement
Gulliver is a pretty loaded team. Usually they have some solid players, but the depth they have now is well beyond anything they’ve had in the past. I was told they have 42 football players on scholarship so they have invested a lot in the football program. Btw, Chaney’s second TD run was special....great run.
Sure the parents paying $30,000 / year are happy to hear this. As for those who are on scholarship, should have stayed at your home school and played big time football, and please do not try and say that they're there for the education.

Sure the parents paying $30,000 / year are happy to hear this. As for those who are on scholarship, should have stayed at your home school and played big time football, and please do not try and say that they're there for the education.

Yea totally should have stayed in the moldy classrooms of " " High vs a school like Gulliver........... Times have changed. Adapt or die.

Don’t think so. Great game. Jalen Carter is pretty much going to dominate anyone in front of him at the HS level. Talk about a specimen! Sheesh!

Booker T won 20-14 in a close game.

Yeah 2020 DT Jalen Carter was a beast in this game.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Mater Dei 34 St. Frances 18

4 passing TDs by MDs Qb. Is there a better hs program in the nation?

St. Frances relies on that the michigan bound rb too much. They gotta update that offense

Saw a bit of Martin County High School vs. South Fork High School Martin Bowl 2019 on TV last night. Hutchinson (2022) for Martin County had a great run back, making people miss. Looked like a Cane.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back