How would you rate Brad Kaaya arm strength?

His arm is good enough to become the all time yardage leader at Miami this year and that's with Coley calling those quick side line outs that never went anywhere...3000 yards to pass Kelly, Testaverde, Walsh, Dorsey, Erickson, and another Heisman winner who had a lame duck arm, Torretta.

Advertisement
Man, just think about how many 'ships and SB Rings Jeff George has because of his arm...

At least nobody is using the "His arm is a Howitzer" reference, since the closest QB arm to the original meaning is Jacory Harris'

Lets see Kaaya in 2 years has thrown for 6500 passing yards with 42TDs and only 17 Ints..

And the Op is concerned about his arm..Good grief

This^^^! Plus, he did this under the tutelage of Al Golden and James Coley, lol. Imagine his numbers under competent leadership.

Kaaya's arm strength is plenty strong enough for college ball.

Aside from the velocity, I just want him to continue getting better in the pocket. The awareness of the pressure, throwing away the ball, scrambling more...

I wouldnt say he has a rocket arm by any means but it is more than adequate enough. His biggest strenth is accuracy which is the most important attribute to have.

Advertisement
Lets see Kaaya in 2 years has thrown for 6500 passing yards with 42TDs and only 17 Ints..

And the Op is concerned about his arm..Good grief

Smart, accurate, almost mistake free -- sounds like every one of our NC QBs. He is not our problem.

Advertisement
All the arm an effective QB needs is one strong enough to make first down throws past the marker 15 yards or less away. Do that and unless his receivers and OL can't do their jobs the majority of the time the QB controls the clock and with some help from the defense the game.

Advertisement
Coach Richt's got it right. It's all in his footwork. When he's set and steps into his throw, he's got good zip. There were some times last year where he threw off his back foot or while going backward. Almost no human can put make a strong throw in that position aside from a very select few.

Advertisement
Kaaya has a significantly better arm than Dorsey. He's not on the Newton, Rogers or Luck level. I would say that a good NLF comparison to Kayaa in terms of arm strength would be Teddy Bridgewater or Andy Dalton.

Kaaya has a much stronger arm than Bridgewater. Bridgewater has by far the weakest arm of any NFL QB. Dalton is a good comparison though, probably Matt Ryan as well
See Alex Smith!!!

[MENTION=14394]TrumpCaneFan[/MENTION] for every alleged "duck" i could show you 4 more times he hit deep in perfect stride. Yes there are some times where Coley has had to slow down his route, but the ball never just died. How about you actually show proof and make a real argument or valid points other than this poor effort of troll posts over and over...

I don't believe the arm strength was the issue as much as I think everything he was throwing was touch passes that looked like ducks.

SFBayCane storms out of hibernation locking threads and handing out demerits to actual Canes like the old man stomping on the flaming bag of **** some prankster put on his stoop. Yet the same 2 or 3 goofy anti-Cane schtick posters keep popping up with new names.

yet posters like you attack legit new posters just because we are optimistic about the upcoming season

you should kys

Advertisement
Back