How would you rate Brad Kaaya arm strength?

TrumpCaneFan

Thunderdome
I remember his freshman year, and even last year as well, there were talks of him having a noodle arm.

I would tend to agree to a point. His deep balls were looking like ducks at certain times.

Advertisement
noodle arm?
This is already another in a long line of stupid threads.
And it only took one post.
Congrats.

His arm strength is more than adequate. When he can step into his throws, he puts good zip on it. He can make all of the throws, as long as if he's not throwing on the move. I don't think his "ducks" is an indication of his arm strength, Sometimes the ball gets away.

Kaaya has a significantly better arm than Dorsey. He's not on the Newton, Rogers or Luck level. I would say that a good NLF comparison to Kayaa in terms of arm strength would be Teddy Bridgewater or Andy Dalton.

Advertisement
Kaaya has a significantly better arm than Dorsey. He's not on the Newton, Rogers or Luck level. I would say that a good NLF comparison to Kayaa in terms of arm strength would be Teddy Bridgewater or Andy Dalton.

Kaaya has a much stronger arm than Bridgewater. Bridgewater has by far the weakest arm of any NFL QB. Dalton is a good comparison though, probably Matt Ryan as well

Luck doesn't have a big arm like the others you listed.

Kaaya has a very good arm when his footwork is squared away. However I will say he is starting to make more improvements on throwing on the run.

Advertisement
i remember in his very first game at louisville he had a couple of ducks and his arm strength looked iffy. but he's got a couple of offseason weight training sessions under his belt and has added muscle which helps

SFBayCane storms out of hibernation locking threads and handing out demerits to actual Canes like the old man stomping on the flaming bag of **** some prankster put on his stoop. Yet the same 2 or 3 goofy anti-Cane schtick posters keep popping up with new names.

[video=youtube;cu8XNJmQsCI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cu8XNJmQsCI[/video]

When AR15 comes we will see his deep ball more often everything else is effieciently up to par....IMO....coach Richt is looking for outside speed....I can see AR effecting the game like a Devin Smith.

Advertisement
More than enough to win every game. We won't, of course, but it won't be because of his arm strength.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SteMo used to have some real zip on the ball. Especially on those deep outs.

But I would take Kaaya all day. His arm is more than strong enough.

And I rank his arm a 6.8/10

Advertisement
Lets see Kaaya in 2 years has thrown for 6500 passing yards with 42TDs and only 17 Ints..

And the Op is concerned about his arm..Good grief

Advertisement
Back