How would you evaluate 2016 commit RB Mark Walton de BookerT

Mark Walton is better than Freeman & Eduardo Clements.

I didn't follow recruiting back then, but I'm not sure those guys were top 5 RB's in the country. Walton is rated top 5 in 2016 & top 10 in 2015.... Those recruiting sites know what they're talking about.

\
LMAO!!!!! Here look at Freemans senior year tape if you think Walton is better than him...
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...=lT8qDTTM6GWl9st0_k6JzQ&bvm=bv.73612305,d.aWw

Jimbo had Freeman at a camp and offered him on the spot that boy Jimbo is not offering Walton...Lol look at Freemans first run on this highlight and tell me if Walton ever made a run like that!!!...to me yes Walton is better than Clements but better then Freeman?? Not even close!! Devontae had better feet, speed, agility, burst, balance, and power then Walton..... the film dont lie

Walton list an offer from FSU.

Advertisement
I dont get why people are hating on the OP. He just stated his opinion. He didnt bash Walton or anything, he just said hes not a huge fan of him. Whats the problem with that?

I honestly agree a bit. Walton is a very good football player, but as people have said, hes not great at any one thing. I think he could come here and be a very solid player, but i dont see anything special about him. I personally am more excited about all three of our other RB commits.

I dont get why people are hating on the OP. He just stated his opinion. He didnt bash Walton or anything, he just said hes not a huge fan of him. Whats the problem with that?

I honestly agree a bit. Walton is a very good football player, but as people have said, hes not great at any one thing. I think he could come here and be a very solid player, but i dont see anything special about him. I personally am more excited about all three of our other RB commits.

He said he hopes we get better RBs than the 4 ballers we already have. If that is his opinion, it is the biggest waste of time and he just shouldnt start threads again. He gets his own opinion, but when its this bad, how can u not expect this kind of a reaction

He said he hopes we get better RBs than the 4 ballers we already have. If that is his opinion, it is the biggest waste of time and he just shouldnt start threads again. He gets his own opinion, but when its this bad, how can u not expect this kind of a reaction

I could be wrong but that's not how I read the comments. As the title says, he's saying that Walton is in the class of 2016. We definitely don't need better rbs in the 2015 class but I'd understand someone thinking that for 2016 with just Walton committed

Advertisement
Have to disagree again. Walton can do it all which is what makes him great. You want a back like that. I don't see solid, I see potential greatness from last year and the state championships and the opening game this year. Walt a stud. And he still has this year and next, I expect him to end up in 2016 right now as an early enrollee.

I didn't follow recruiting back then, but I'm not sure those guys were top 5 RB's in the country. Walton is rated top 5 in 2016 & top 10 in 2015.... Those recruiting sites know what they're talking about.

\
LMAO!!!!! Here look at Freemans senior year tape if you think Walton is better than him...
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...=lT8qDTTM6GWl9st0_k6JzQ&bvm=bv.73612305,d.aWw

Jimbo had Freeman at a camp and offered him on the spot that boy Jimbo is not offering Walton...Lol look at Freemans first run on this highlight and tell me if Walton ever made a run like that!!!...to me yes Walton is better than Clements but better then Freeman?? Not even close!! Devontae had better feet, speed, agility, burst, balance, and power then Walton..... the film dont lie

Not a committable offer...

\

Fair enough. Its always hard to prove who in fact does have an offer.

But you know I have to ask, how do you know? Georgia has been all over him too.

\

FSU is taking to backs this year Fraser is already committed and Patrick is a heavy lean Both those backs are rated higher then Walton so he is not a take for FSU

Advertisement

\

Wow..... I was wrong, freeman Looks way better than Walton in HS 😳

no diea what I'm getting the hate..im just questioning Walton potential. the film on him is just average...

\

FSU is taking to backs this year Fraser is already committed and Patrick is a heavy lean Both those backs are rated higher then Walton so he is not a take for FSU

Sorry, I am going with the expectation still that he is class of 2016. Rivals, who can certainly be wrong, lists him as having an FSU offer for the 2016 cycle. 247 lists him as 2015 but still with an FSU offer.

Wouldnt surprise me if he wasnt a take for FSU right now. I really just want the nole moles who are posting to come clean.

Advertisement

Sorry, I am going with the expectation still that he is class of 2016. Rivals, who can certainly be wrong, lists him as having an FSU offer for the 2016 cycle. 247 lists him as 2015 but still with an FSU offer.

Wouldnt surprise me if he wasnt a take for FSU right now. I really just want the nole moles who are posting to come clean.

Not saying he is not a good player or anything but FSU just has guys that they rate higher that they have a great chance of landing maybe as 2016 but not 2015

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back