How would you evaluate 2016 commit RB Mark Walton de BookerT

Advertisement
good solid all around back, basically a clone to me of Eduardo Clements. not great at any one thing, just good at them all.

Just curious what people think about him? Me? Hope we get better RB's.

Yeah, kid looked terrible out there today. Didn't he only score 4 tds? I don't understand why EVERY scout thinks he's a very talented back. Especially Blustein, it's not like he knows anything about SFL football.

I really hope Golden has a better plan than Walton, Cronkrite, Dexter, and Scarlett. They're all so bad.

Yeah, kid looked terrible out there today. Didn't he only score 4 tds? I don't understand why EVERY scout thinks he's a very talented back. Especially Blustein, it's not like he knows anything about SFL football.

I really hope Golden has a better plan than Walton, Cronkrite, Dexter, and Scarlett. They're all so bad.

I didn't say he was bad. I do think there is nothing special about him. There are much better RB's in that class that excite me and some you mentioned.

Advertisement

You hope we get better RB's than Scarlett, Dex, Cronk, and Walton?
Seriously, Walton is dam good, had a great game, plays on the team that finished #1 in the country last year, and might be our biggest pipeline school....
I literally do not know what more you could possibly be asking for in a RB class of this caliber. Most people are worried about keeping Dex and Cronk, and if Walton will be here 2015 or 16, and you're hoping we get EVEN BETTER RBs than the amazing guys we got? wow. why don't you hope for some DT's or Cb's instead, because at least that is possible.

Advertisement
I hope he gets a fifth star. MY honest opinion.
532.gif

Advertisement
Op did you watch any off btw game yesterday kid played with great vision worked out of the back field im not sure what your looking for that you havent found in scarlett walton dex. I mean they all touch the ball to the crib on their first carries, these kids will help us get to the next level on the field.

Are you crazy? What game did you watch? This is beyond laughable.

Walton is a jack of all trades runningback, which means, he doesn't do one thing great but he does everything very good. Which makes him great, he's a top 5 back in his respective class and could probably land a 5th star. Elite just like Scarlett and Dex, who are top 5 in their respective class and can land the possible 5th star too.

I'm sorry op, negged.

You obviously don't watch too much football. Not only that, barring injuries. Walton could be the most complete back of the 4 cause he can do everything.

Scarlett, Walton and Dex. All top 5 in their respective classes, all have the ability to be great.

Scarlett, prototype size, legit burner speed, strong as ****. You can't teach 5'11" 210 4.30 speed and his weight room warrior ability. He's a freak of nature. Already drawing a young Marshawn Lynch or pre-injury McGahee or Trent Richardson comparisons. Scarlett is considered a freakazoid.

Dexter, electric, big already at about 6'0" 195, Very fast, can take off like a jet if he has the hole, electric on the field and hard to be touched. Can catch, can play runningback and receiver and has out of this world athleticism. His Sparq rating was through the roof. Very versatile. Compared to the likes of Jamaal Charles, LeSean McCoy, Percy Harvin, Reggie Bush. But ultimately, he is a offensive weapon, with elite athleticism and ability.

Walton the jack of all trades, doesn't do one thing great, but does everything very good. Which makes him great. Walton about 5'11" 188. Good speed, Physical, He can run, he can catch, can break the tackle, move the chains, can block, can carry his team. Compared to Sony Michel or Emmitt Smith or Matt Forte. A jack of all trades is a RB you really want cause he can be on the field every single down. Walton skillset is what makes him elite.

You know who was a jack of all trades too? Edge. And Edge was a beast.

Maybe you can make a case for Cronk not having the same ceiling, who by the way still puts up great numbers and is a top 15 back in his class. But Cronk has a higher ceiling on defense and could be a great safety instead of just a good runningback.

Your crazy op.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The OP was just trying to get a rise out of us early this morning. Smh.

First off, even though I love Clements, hes better then he was at this stage. Eduardos problem was that he maxed out too early. Walton is bigger and runs more physical. Speed might be the same. And remember this kid technically is a JUNIOR. So hes got another year to get even better.

I love what I saw. Couldnt have asked for a better game. Moved the chains and ran hard all night.

good solid all around back, basically a clone to me of Eduardo Clements. not great at any one thing, just good at them all.

This...

Which is what makes him great. A jack of all trades. He can do it all for you. Every down back.

Even though Clements didn't live up to his hype, he was a stud coming out. He was just hampered by the injuries even since high school. People forget that very often.

Even though I think Walton has a much higher ceiling than Clements had, Walton could be great because of his skillset and also Walton hits the weights like no tomorrow, that's a big bonus. Walton is physical too like Jassid mentioned.

Last edited:
And if your looking for more RBs. Just wait until Deon McIntosh from 2016 commits and 2017 freakazoid athlete Robert Burns.

We will be fine at RB. Nothing to worry about.

Advertisement
Back