How would you evaluate 2016 commit RB Mark Walton de BookerT

OP is another lame troll gimmick that the mods are allowing. Not funny. Not inventive. Dumb ****. Next time he posts anything above 2nd grade level will the first.

Advertisement
I'm gone put it like this he may not be the biggest or fastest but he gets it done.

Walton is very similar to devonta freeman.

Him and scarlett are going to be guys that can carry the rock 25 times a game.

williams and cronkrite are going to be change of pace backs that can play wr too.

Mark Walton is better than Freeman & Eduardo Clements.

I didn't follow recruiting back then, but I'm not sure those guys were top 5 RB's in the country. Walton is rated top 5 in 2016 & top 10 in 2015.... Those recruiting sites know what they're talking about.

I didn't follow recruiting back then, but I'm not sure those guys were top 5 RB's in the country. Walton is rated top 5 in 2016 & top 10 in 2015.... Those recruiting sites know what they're talking about.

Mark walton has speed, power, and is elusive..... He is definitely more talented than Clements and Freeman....

Advertisement
Yeah I'm sorry, but Freeman and Clements not as good as a prospect or same ceiling as Walton. Walton is a better prospect than both were back then from what I remember.

Only going to get better, faster and stronger. IMO , he's better than Clements. If I recall we passed on Giovanni Bernard for Clements. Another brilliant move by Shannon.

Only going to get better, faster and stronger. IMO , he's better than Clements. If I recall we passed on Giovanni Bernard for Clements. Another brilliant move by Shannon.

Yeah I was literally screaming for us to take Bernard and White from STA. As well as Freeman out of central. Those came to bite us in the ***.

Bernard was a bonafide stud.

Walton's a very solid, well-rounded back who's capable of doing a lot of the heavy lifting between the tackles to keep the chains moving. Flashes an effective spin move and fights for tough yards after contact.

I personally don't put him in the same class as Scarlett or Williams because he lacks their burst and breakaway speed. And I also personally prefer Cronkrite as well, though some may disagree with that. But Walton's skill set will complement our other RB commits very nicely.

Very solid running back who had a terrific game last night.

Advertisement
I don't post much on here, but this ruffled my jimmies a little. He is a great back and a great addition to the hurricane football family ( if he sticks) We are very lucky to have him committed to play for our favorite team!

\
LMAO!!!!! Here look at Freemans senior year tape if you think Walton is better than him...
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...=lT8qDTTM6GWl9st0_k6JzQ&bvm=bv.73612305,d.aWw

Jimbo had Freeman at a camp and offered him on the spot that boy Jimbo is not offering Walton...Lol look at Freemans first run on this highlight and tell me if Walton ever made a run like that!!!...to me yes Walton is better than Clements but better then Freeman?? Not even close!! Devontae had better feet, speed, agility, burst, balance, and power then Walton..... the film dont lie

Last edited:

\
LMAO!!!!! Go look at Freemans senior year tape if you think Walton is better than him... Jimbo had Freeman at a camp and offered him on the spot that boy Jimbo is not offering Walton...

Walton still has a another year or two left depending on if he classifies as 2015 or not..... He is more talented than freeman

Advertisement
Of the three committed for 2015, Mark would be 4th. We have to stick with him, but bt Scarlett, Cronkrite and Williams, I don't see Mark being able to surpass any of them. Cronkrite need not be concerned because Williams will be used in more open field and spread situations.

\
LMAO!!!!! Go look at Freemans senior year tape if you think Walton is better than him... Jimbo had Freeman at a camp and offered him on the spot that boy Jimbo is not offering Walton...

Walton still has a another year or two left depending on if he classifies as 2015 or not..... He is more talented than freeman

Dalven Cook has gotten better as a RB in his senior year, some say learning from Yearby. Vern was comparing Freeman's senior highlights with Walton's sophomore highlights....not fair comparison.

Advertisement
Big Time players make big time plays in Big Time games. That was a good game vs the best team in the highest classification VA.

He balled out he's a stud and a lot of you under value him.

Big Time players make big time plays in Big Time games. That was a good game vs the best team in the highest classification VA.

This. I personally think he's a better prospect than Freeman was.

And Gator Hater. Can't agree with you there. Scarlett and Williams have a higher ceiling than Walton. Cronk a lower ceiling, but has a high ceiling as a safety.

Walton just as talented as the others. I see Dex, Scarlett and Walt having the potential to be great.

Seeing a whole game is way different then a highlight film, just that simple.

Advertisement
Back