How to finish 2015 class

How to finish 2015 class.....
My plan....
1. Win National Title
2. Great everybody we want.

Advertisement
This class is disappointing to say the least. You're supposed to stack chips and we're not doing it.

We dont have a single impact WR. We dont have a single impact OL. We're being taken to the woodshed by Penn State.

This is 2010 all over again. 19 committments and only 6 impact players. Then you wonder why half the class isnt even on the roster in 2 years.

And isn't it funny how the skai moore fiasco keeps kicking Golden in the *** more and more every year?

If we have a strong season, some of these guys will get the Nigel Bethel/Travis Johnson treatment and should get replaced with more highly regarded guys.

Current DBs (0)
- After taking just one CB in the previous cycle who many here don't seem to be very high on, we need to hit on our top targets this time around. Flipping Cole from FSU and/or Lewis from UF would be big. Carlton Davis and Davante Davis seem like our other top priorities at CB, according to the board's insiders.

I dont Understand how we have 0 DB commits at this point. My only guess is if we have silent commits. i mean not even a 3 star commit?

QB Done
RB Done
WR Peete or hopefully Ridley
TE Clarington or Jason Lewis
OL Loftus and Merrick
DE Marquavius Lewis
DT Neville Gallimore
LB Humphrey and Coney(a prayer)
S Jaquan Johnson, Tim Irvin and Burgess Becker
CB Cole, C.Davis and D.Davis.

Think no chance on Humphrey and Coney. Think we got a better shot at Debarry than them.

I forgot about Gallimore in mine that I posted.

This class is disappointing to say the least. You're supposed to stack chips and we're not doing it.

We dont have a single impact WR. We dont have a single impact OL. We're being taken to the woodshed by Penn State.

This is 2010 all over again. 19 committments and only 6 impact players. Then you wonder why half the class isnt even on the roster in 2 years.

And isn't it funny how the skai moore fiasco keeps kicking Golden in the *** more and more every year?

If we have a strong season, some of these guys will get the Nigel Bethel/Travis Johnson treatment and should get replaced with more highly regarded guys.

Should we also have some of our larger ladies push them around the bball court?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back