How the Gators feel about playing Miami on opening day

Advertisement
Well said. However, Canes at +7.5 is probably the juiciest line in week 1.
Apart from being the only 1 you mean. 8/24 will be around 6. It's a "home" game for them, whoever says different hasn't spent real time in 407, no offense to our loyal fans there which includes my Fam as well.

Apart from being the only 1 you mean. 8/24 will be around 6. It's a "home" game for them, whoever says different hasn't spent real time in 407, no offense to our loyal fans there which includes my Fam as well.
LOL I meant the lines for all teams' opening games. And I 100% agree it will basically be a home game for them.

Maaaannnnn...I don't know about that....There's a Gator Chick who lives 3 doors down from me that so Fine its absurd....Im talking ELITE....and her friends (all Gators are insanely Fine)

Problem is they are still swamp slime. To be truthful, my personal experience with the nole hottie is limited to mid 90’s and back. Nole won hands down on quanitity and quality back then. Of course, most southern schools are well supplied with female talent. When it comes to gator girls you have to keep one thing in mind, they date gators.

Problem is they are still swamp slime. To be truthful, my personal experience with the nole hottie is limited to mid 90’s and back. Nole won hands down on quanitity and quality back then. Of course, most southern schools are well supplied with female talent. When it comes to gator girls you have to keep one thing in mind, they date gators.
Wonder if @caneinorlando can confirm she flying to Vegas every weekend?

Advertisement
D3v8a1SV4AEy9RR.jpg

believe that is one Andrew chatfield.

@dsddcane please be sure to send this message to the guys
This is definitely bulletin board material. I don't know why he/they are so confident. You can't live on last year's work. We know that better than anyone.

Florida has major questions on the offensive line. They lost 4/5 offensive line starters plus a backup that played a lot.

I hope my Canes are relentless!!! Get in that *** early and often!!! Don't let up!!! I want a total beatdown. Beat them so bad that they want to quit!!! I want them to say Miami is showing poor sportsmanship by running up the score!!!! Then I want Manny to say, "Yah, we ran it up on them!!!!"

Last edited:
Advertisement
The gaytors are the sissies. Aside from their lack of an OOS OOC home and home in 3 decades, do you think they would ever let us and F$U into the SEC?

Actually, Cane brotha, the Holes are chicken**** on the same level as the duckin' and dodgin' Turds

(Not surprising considering both are from the same family tree)

South Carolina, it turns out, was nothing but a last-minute fill-in for Free Shoes U. because the Great Bobby Bowden pulled the plug on joining the SEC back in 1991.

“I felt that it was too difficult to win through the SEC to win a national championship,” Bowden said on Paul Finebaum Show in 2015. “I felt like our best route would be to go through the ACC and that did prove out to be correct. I don’t know if we could have made it through the SEC.

FSU ain't sheet.

The ONLY reason they kept us on the schedule while we were in the Big East was because they needed to sell tickets playing in a second-rate football conference. Just having UF on the schedule every other year wasn't going to get it.

Actually, Cane brotha, the Holes are chicken**** on the same level as the duckin' and dodgin' Turds

(Not surprising considering both are from the same family tree)

South Carolina, it turns out, was nothing but a last-minute fill-in for Free Shoes U. because the Great Bobby Bowden pulled the plug on joining the SEC back in 1991.

“I felt that it was too difficult to win through the SEC to win a national championship,” Bowden said on Paul Finebaum Show in 2015. “I felt like our best route would be to go through the ACC and that did prove out to be correct. I don’t know if we could have made it through the SEC.

FSU ain't sheet.

The ONLY reason they kept us on the schedule while we were in the Big East was because they needed to sell tickets playing in a second-rate football conference. Just having UF on the schedule every other year wasn't going to get it.
Nice!

I hope all their guys have this same mentality come 8/24. Also, I don't know where this confidence they have is coming from. They always sh*t the bed against us. Last time they won, the one time its happened since 1985, they needed an all-time great QB to get out of a slugfest with a team full of true freshman.

Advertisement
Look at the simpleton who can't argue the facts and goes this route. Maybe if you call me a Golden Domer that will magically make the schedule tougher.

I think it's a disgrace Miami is in the Coastal. But you sissies eat it up.
CHILL wit da namecalling(because I am neither simpleton nor sissy)....I only called you a gaytor because to me(& most of da board) you seem to be apologizing/defending them....if you’re a Canes Fan, there is no reason to apologize/defend them...for how they embarrassed us(Gaytor Flop & comments like the one chatfield made & others), NO CANE should ever display or feel in any way, shape, or fashion apologetic for them.

They were talking that same SEC bull**** before this game as well.

I keep saying it: they do not see us as rivals. The one part of his quote that's true is they see this as just another game.

No excuse for us to not smack them as far as I'm concerned. I honestly believe FSU abd Clemson will be our toughest games this season.
I used to hear that. For years, their biggest rival was Georgia not us. Their fans couldn't understand our focus on them. That's why I always loved beating them. They always thought we were not worthy of their attention.

Advertisement
Look at the simpleton who can't argue the facts and goes this route. Maybe if you call me a Golden Domer that will magically make the schedule tougher.

I think it's a disgrace Miami is in the Coastal. But you sissies eat it up.

You are chasing your own tail.

How is it a disgrace?

You must be a ****, because a real Miami fan, no matter how he feels about the coastal, realizes that there is no fūcking alternative. Miami can’t all of a sudden just say, hey we don’t want to be in the coastal anymore.

What the fūck is wrong with you?

EDIT: YOU ARE A FŪCKING TROLL.

Every one of your posts is a fūcking slam on everything Miami. No wonder you were banned by the mods for months.

You are chasing your own tail.

How is it a disgrace?

You must be a ****, because a real Miami fan, no matter how he feels about the coastal, realizes that there is no fūcking alternative. Miami can’t all of a sudden just say, hey we don’t want to be in the coastal anymore.

What the fūck is wrong with you?

EDIT: YOU ARE A FŪCKING TROLL.

Every one of your posts is a fūcking slam on everything Miami. No wonder you were banned by the mods for months.

And you're a skirt wearing ******. You get all worked up because your puny liberal mind won't allow you to be a man. You run around and scream at everybody like a 15 year old girl.

Your only argument is, " you're a troll". That's the sure sign of a ******.

Miami has no leg to stand on because they play in the worst division in college football. They were thrown in with basketball schools. If that doesn't bother you then you are worse than I thought. Miami went the easy, academic route and their program went to sht.

Maybe if they didn't have a weak minded liberal at the top they would have sucked if up and bounced to the SEC when it was an option.

And the mods banned me for being to rough on their boy Richt. I went after him every chance I got because he was a train wreck.

Per usual, I was proven correct. They couldn't take their Golden Boy getting hacked up by me so they banned me.

CHILL wit da namecalling(because I am neither simpleton nor sissy)....I only called you a gaytor because to me(& most of da board) you seem to be apologizing/defending them....if you’re a Canes Fan, there is no reason to apologize/defend them...for how they embarrassed us(Gaytor Flop & comments like the one chatfield made & others), NO CANE should ever display or feel in any way, shape, or fashion apologetic for them.

You obviously have a weak mind if you think I was defending them, whatever that means.

I simply pointed out the stupidity of making fun of a team that plays Georgia, LSU and Auburn.

I don't some chest thumping Canes fan telli me how to be a fan.

Advertisement
Back