How tf is Baylor good again so quickly?

Advertisement
They are undefeated right now but I seriously doubt they play for the B12 championship. They havent played a top 40 team yet.
But unlike us they are winning games they should be

Advertisement
do you think hed have survived here with 1-11? wed be wanting him fired asap.
Exactly. We need to see what the team is like next year. The problem this year is that:

1. Diaz is a known commodity. He had been on the previous staff and the defense is his guys. Therefore, he's not getting the 1-2 year pass that other coaches get fair or unfair.
2. He blew so much hot smoke on social media creating gang excitement, hope, and false expectations. That is on him. His doing. He has to take responsibility for the hype he created.

Let's see how Diaz and the team handle the rest of the season. They have an opportunity to build some momentum going into next year.

Charlie Brewer is one of the most underrated players in CFB. Rhule's great. They recruit speed and play to their strengths. When you live in Texas or Florida, a minimal amount of competence should have you winning 9-10 games a year.

Advertisement
Do their fans scream “National Title or GTFO!” to all incoming coaches because...that may affect the interest.

If he was bringing in a top 10 class under those losses mopes like me would let him get his chance. When u cant recruit and on top of it cant win? Its a recipe for diaaster that the next HC will suffer from

Baylor last three recruiting classes were 40, 29, 35 and are currently ranked 66 for 2020.

Advertisement
I haven’t paid attention to their coaching staff but just looked at their schedule and they have some decent wins. And if they win out which is unlikely but **** they would have a playoff spot. They would beat our ***. Smh WTF Miami. No excuses for this **** year in and year out when a private school like Baylor and NO history of being a good football team should be able to make a comeback and not us. Especially after their sanctions.

Keep in mind the issues they had were 4 years ago.

Advertisement
Back