How tf is Baylor good again so quickly?

CountdownCountyCane

Recruit
Banned
I haven’t paid attention to their coaching staff but just looked at their schedule and they have some decent wins. And if they win out which is unlikely but **** they would have a playoff spot. They would beat our ***. Smh WTF Miami. No excuses for this **** year in and year out when a private school like Baylor and NO history of being a good football team should be able to make a comeback and not us. Especially after their sanctions.

Advertisement
Rhule is a no joke. And why do we always end up picking the wrong Temple coaches?

Also, the guy who Manny hired to be his DC at Temple (and I suspect he tried to bring with him here), Fran Brown? Beast recruiter. He's largely responsible for Baylor's team. He would've done work here, but he's a Temple coaching alum.

Advertisement
Rhule is a no joke. And why do we always end up picking the wrong Temple coaches?

Also, the guy who Manny hired to be his DC at Temple (and I suspect he tried to bring with him here), Fran Brown? Beast recruiter. He's largely responsible for Baylor's team. He would've done work here, but he's a Temple alum.
Brown agreed to join Diaz in Temple but passed on Miami?

Advertisement
Brown agreed to join Diaz in Temple but passed on Miami?
I don't know that he passed on Miami for a fact, but he did interview twice for the Temple job (before and after Diaz), and he basically started his coaching career there. It'd be easy to see why he stayed,

Last edited:
Advertisement
they were 1-11 in rhules first year, 7-6 last year, 8-0 this year. hes a good coach, but no matter the situation baylor was in, if he were here w the same circumstances that baylor dealt with, hed be getting cursed out and banner planed for 1-11
True but even with our schedule and talent no way he goes 1-11 at Miami if Richt went 10-3 with that same team in 2017

True but even with our schedule and talent no way he goes 1-11 at Miami if Richt went 10-3 with that same team in 2017

maybe maybe not. if rhule were to take over this year with this team, with this OL and everything, idk if hed be a 10 win coach either. the OL is too putrid. either way, the point is that their patience paid off. not sure wed have the same patience esp after a rough first year. not sure about manny long term, but if we can finish the year strong, itd be a positive going into next year with some changes to the staff made.

Advertisement
This admin reminds me so much of the nyj.....u have a list of Mike McCarthy which would bring stability for the next HC a guy whos won like a Coughlin hire. U have Matt Rhule who turned around Temple and Baylor but u dont let him bring a staff so he bolts. U have Dan fuqin Campbell ex giant TE Parcells tree and been Sean Peyton for ages even took over when he was suspended and did well. Adam fuqin Gase chase players out of Miami and is clueles hiring yes men and yup he gets fired.

They hire Adam fuqin Gase who they want fired now

Miami is the same as the Jets....my boy is a huge fan and tells me they are so alike its insane

I haven’t paid attention to their coaching staff but just looked at their schedule and they have some decent wins. And if they win out which is unlikely but **** they would have a playoff spot. They would beat our ***. Smh WTF Miami. No excuses for this **** year in and year out when a private school like Baylor and NO history of being a good football team should be able to make a comeback and not us. Especially after their sanctions.

Must be dropping bags 😂🤷🏻‍♂️😂 jk jk. Honestly they have a coach who implements great structure and kids that play hard. Coaching has went a long way for them

Advertisement
Back