How Much Will We Miss Jacory Next Year?

UMJer026

Junior
Never thought I'd be asking this, but the dude has had a very, very good season.

Stats through 7 games: 111-175 1555 yards 63.4% 15/4

Advertisement
It really depends on what Williams brings to the table but we'll miss him a lot more than we thought we would two months ago.

We are quite ****ed!

Miller and Streeter aren't going anywhere...they haven't proven ****. Both very good but need to show they can handle the pounding of a 16 game season in the league. As of now...neither one has shown that. Plus Streeter can still get better!

Advertisement
It really depends on what Williams brings to the table but we'll miss him a lot more than we thought we would two months ago.

This

After seeing how Golden & co has helped out jacory, it will be very interesting to see how Morris looks next year

But we will greatly miss jacory next year

Attachments

• CIS.jpg
    CIS.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 9,992
a lot, if williams or morris aren't getting the job done.

Attachments

• xlarge.jpg
    xlarge.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 0
Not gonna miss him very much. Glad he turned his game around this year, but he never was our answer. Still lacks greatly in leadership, which will never win us anything substantial.

Advertisement
I think Miller comes back too. He's fallen off a cliff the last few weeks (not all his fault) and now people are questioning his durability again. As for Jacory, yeah we'll miss him but I'm confident that Fisch will coach Morris and Williams up.

We won't miss him. Glad he Finally 'put it together' but 4 years was enough. I trust this staff to play to the strength of the new QB, who will be working with a better team.

We are quite ****ed!

Miller and Streeter aren't going anywhere...they haven't proven ****. Both very good but need to show they can handle the pounding of a 16 game season in the league. As of now...neither one has shown that. Plus Streeter can still get better!

LOL you have it backwards. Players leave before they have the chance to take a pouding

I think there will be a dropoff at first but it will be for the better when we never have to see J12 play again

Advertisement
While I think everyone especially me is surprised and relieved at Jacory's onfield perfomance I don't think we lose that much with him leaving. Both Morris and Williams have been understudies this year. Given that Fisch will have until next fall to get them ready I am not that concerned. The thing that concerns me is DT and DB. Yesterday I was on Grassy looking at the recruiting lists and it seems like we don't have that many guys committed at DT, Safety and Corner we seem to be OK at DE and LB with our recruiting but not too impressed with the other 3 positions.

Attachments

• 6_70473.jpg
    6_70473.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Golden.jpg
    Golden.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 0
If Williams is the goods then not much. If Morris is the starter than I think we're going to miss Jacory a lot. I just don't see what some folks seem to see in Morris.

Advertisement
Jacory is having an excellent year, but with the progress he has made I am somewhat confident Fisch can do well with Williams, Dewey, or Morris

If Williams is the goods then not much. If Morris is the starter than I think we're going to miss Jacory a lot. I just don't see what some folks seem to see in Morris.

This is where I stand as well. I have a slight hope/curiosity for Williams, though. I've heard some solid things.

Attachments

• cane_hunt.jpg
    cane_hunt.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 3,425
It definitely helps that Williams has already been here and been around the team.

I think Dewey is an EE as well so we should a pretty good battle for the job next year.

Attachments

• cane_hunt.jpg
    cane_hunt.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 4,641
QB's gonna be the least of our worries next year. Gotta get some big time defensive help, or we'll be worse than this year.

Advertisement
Back