How much does Rick hiring yes men...

Advertisement
Just because Franchise posts 35,000 times and is on here 24-7 makes him a credible poster. The guy is completely clueless.

What does his time spent on CIS have to do with this thread that he started which questions the experience and input of his offensive coaches in the wake of a game where the playcalling was abhorrent?

He must've called you a cvnt or a cümrag or something juvenile and it's still eating you up.

If I were Richt and sterlin gilbert from UT is not retained after Strong is fired I would give him a call. However, I don't think Richt will give up playing calling duties by hiring an OC.

Advertisement
More than enough to succeed from a player standpoint. At least last night.

Some people were angry about mentioning Ken Dorsey. We don't need Ken because he played QB here. We need a young, technical guy because modern football is as technical as ****ing ever and you have to be adaptable more than you have to be experienced. Doesn't have to be Ken. I'd just prefer a young guy with serious technical chops even if it's the first time calling plays. I prefer that over a rigid mentality, anyway. If we can get a technical guy with a ton of experience, better! I just don't see that working with how the staff is setup. Now, we're stuck. Because I don't see how any of it changes without a significant shakeup to the staff.

So, Richt just better get better. He needs someone in the booth who's obsessive with Xs and Os.

When you say we're stuck in terms of staff, I think I have a solution for you.. the recent proposal of having a 10th staff member. We could hire a legit OC where that is his only duty. Not likely to happen but there's a solution

Advertisement
More than enough to succeed from a player standpoint. At least last night.

Some people were angry about mentioning Ken Dorsey. We don't need Ken because he played QB here. We need a young, technical guy because modern football is as technical as ****ing ever and you have to be adaptable more than you have to be experienced. Doesn't have to be Ken. I'd just prefer a young guy with serious technical chops even if it's the first time calling plays. I prefer that over a rigid mentality, anyway. If we can get a technical guy with a ton of experience, better! I just don't see that working with how the staff is setup. Now, we're stuck. Because I don't see how any of it changes without a significant shakeup to the staff.

So, Richt just better get better. He needs someone in the booth who's obsessive with Xs and Os.

When you say we're stuck in terms of staff, I think I have a solution for you.. the recent proposal of having a 10th staff member. We could hire a legit OC where that is his only duty. Not likely to happen but there's a solution

Well, either get it passed or go hire a "consultant." It's currently more important than the IPF. Richt seems like a self-honest guy. I'm just hoping he's not stubborn.

Advertisement
Back