How many times and why do you continue..(REMIX)to be ignored

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Another example of you trying to sound smart and then your routine humiliation follows.

Standard.

btw...a PSA for you....you would be surprised what comes up tied to screen names on dark web deep searches.

Now that information, if not legitimately open source, would be illegal to post, but regardless, its out there.

"You can buy credit card numbers, all manner of drugs, guns, counterfeit money, stolen subscription credentials, hacked Netflix accounts and software that helps you break into other people’s computers. Buy login credentials to a $50,000 Bank of America account for $500. Get $3,000 in counterfeit $20 bills for $600. Buy seven prepaid debit cards, each with a $2,500 balance, for $500 (express shipping included). A “lifetime” Netflix premium account goes for $6. You can hire hackers to attack computers for you. You can buy usernames and passwords.

But not everything is illegal, the dark web also has a legitimate side. For example, you can join a chess club or BlackBook, a social network described as the “the Facebook of Tor.”"

I mean who wouldn't use the dark web to join a chess club?

Advertisement
I don’t come here for every thread to be thread jacked into some homoerotic innuendo. I just want to read news about my team. Every.single.theead.
You acting like there’s quality info to be found here. EVERY thread eventually gets jacked by worse non-sense and bull****

"You can buy credit card numbers, all manner of drugs, guns, counterfeit money, stolen subscription credentials, hacked Netflix accounts and software that helps you break into other people’s computers. Buy login credentials to a $50,000 Bank of America account for $500. Get $3,000 in counterfeit $20 bills for $600. Buy seven prepaid debit cards, each with a $2,500 balance, for $500 (express shipping included). A “lifetime” Netflix premium account goes for $6. You can hire hackers to attack computers for you. You can buy usernames and passwords.

But not everything is illegal, the dark web also has a legitimate side. For example, you can join a chess club or BlackBook, a social network described as the “the Facebook of Tor.”"

I mean who wouldn't use the dark web to join a chess club?

I'm President of the Dark Web Quilters Club.

Advertisement
Lucky to be here list LMAO , as long as I can stay logged in 😂😂😂 I’m happy.

I got scared one game day and couldn’t post I wasn’t on game day forum and freaked the MODS had to turn this ole man and point me in the right direction LOLOL.

CIS IS A GOOD PLACE , I’M NOT KISSING UP EITHER

GOCANES

Probably for doxing a certain poster about his alleged record.

The question is is his other identity @dogcane going to be banned as well.
Nothing to do with Austin or D Rev. That was just another point of contention. It was everything- the *** shtick everywhere, the spamming of OT threads. It was too much for the mods to have to contend with to do their jobs. It was a point of great dissension on the board, in every corner of the board. It’s permanent. He’s already in Post #2 of #KTDT.

Advertisement
Nothing to do with Austin or D Rev. That was just another point of contention. It was everything- the *** shtick everywhere, the spamming of OT threads. It was too much for the mods to have to contend with to do their jobs. It was a point of great dissension on the board, in every corner of the board. It’s permanent. He’s already in Post #2 of #KTDT.
Risk versus reward scenario. The risk of running off good posters versus a few extra clicks by an incessant troll.

Nothing to do with Austin. That was just another point of contention. It was everything- the *** shtick everywhere, the spamming of OT threads. It was too much for the mods to have to contend with to do their jobs. It was a point of great dissension on the board, in every corner of the board. It’s permanent. He’s already in Post #2 of #KTDT.

Be honest, we know it was because one of the mods was making it untenable around here for NYSOM to stay. It was a crusade. So instead of the mod being kicked off their duties and suspended, which should have happened, Andrew had to go with the easier route.

What was the point in bringing him back for less than 24 hours then? One last hurrah?!?

Advertisement
1. NYSOM
2. NJSOM
3. OGH
4. D RevLee
5. SonnyLong
7.FullyERicht
9.HawaiiAndtTheOver
11.Hargre22
12.Sebastianbird
14.KingSlayer
15.KrazyCane

That's your top 15. Outside of Krazy the rest are band and the missing ones. I will fill in if they come in here and want to see where they stand.
Where is @fraggle ranked? Because his posts and outtakes can be dumb asf.

People remember GRASSY ???? and those MODS ... YEAH OH YEAH .

Now you know how special CIS is and the people who run it .

THINK OF GRASSY and you’ll glow in appreciation playing here

GOCANES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back