How many that are actually CANES

This guy was on point.
I have to be in on that one somewhere. Crazy enough back then there was only a handful of us that believed in Butch. I argued with dudes about Wayne, Reed, lots of La guys. Back then all the S Fla fans had the same attitude towards most out of state players. I mean people dogged the **** out of Reggie Wayne. Tried to tell them.

Advertisement
Been a fan since my freshman year (1992).

Found Grassy around 1996 or 1997. I recall all of the UCLA fans posting there in 1998.

Wow the Grassy days.... my handle was.... you guessed it,
Cane Lust. I joined in 1998, when I WAS a young whipper snapper at the tender age of 28! ****, time flies.

Canesport- Had it delivered to my dorm via US Postal service in Beantown. Would order shirts from All sports. Goal Post Nole Post. FSU Eat My Sp... 1994 was when I started getting it delivered. 14 beating OU in the OB and the Irv comeback game at doak when Burt Reynolds was in the booth waxing poetic before Miami came back was when I got hooked. Went to school with some wonders like Eddie Sanabria, Greg Grice and DP Daryl Porter. Those dudes loved my Cane fascination.

Advertisement
I discoved Grassy back in 1999. I was somewhat late to the party but those were incredibly fun times. I remember we had a late night group chat session that consisted of Myself, @k9cane, @Dynasty @Spidercane @The Franchise and a few others that I can't quite remember right now. Those chat sessions were a blast! Great times!

As a little bit of trivia, does anyone know why that old Canes board was called "Grassy"?

I have to be in on that one somewhere. Crazy enough back then there was only a handful of us that believed in Butch. I argued with dudes about Wayne, Reed, lots of La guys. Back then all the S Fla fans had the same attitude towards most out of state players. I mean people dogged the **** out of Reggie Wayne. Tried to tell them.

I remember those days. People rattling off 50 names for every Reggie Wayne we signed, most didn't amount to ****.

I too old sometimes when using a computer. I was on almost from the beginning. At the Rose Bowl Bryan handed out the Canestime Tee shirts . Banner was there, Hirkin(Mike) , Little General(George), MiamiJoe. Then there is Bill who was TennCane who cooked for all of us including me as assistant chef for at least 6-7 years . All of them are still with me but don’t post anymore. George and I are still best friends.

Advertisement
Grassy was 03 for me and CanesOverHere, can’t recall but some really nice people there. Same handle just add 1.

Semper Canes!!!

Joined Grassy late 90s. Part of the W2 gang. Great place for tailgating. Met a lot of players and their families. Also made friends with other Cane fans which survive to this day. Left Grassy when the Mods started acting like they were God.

Advertisement
CAN AM, MAGNUM 44, PISTOL PETE AND now HYDRO 66. Graduated from the university of Arkansas. DRUG TASK FORCE AGENT with the state of Arkansas. Law enforcement since 1992. Now working in OTTAWA, CANADA.

Or WHAT TO BE. been here since on the GRASSY BOARD. how many GRASSY MEMBERS

When I decide to pursue my graduate degree I will strongly consider Miami to be the school of choice. Regardless I consider myself an Alumni @ Heart always.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back