How many that are actually CANES

Advertisement
I'm playing born in 1992 and up north buffalo ny been cane for life ever since I realized what football was around 2000 its all i know
92 also born and raised in Chicago. Started watching Miami in 2000 and fell in love with the team and school. Haven’t looked back since

I discoved Grassy back in 1999. I was somewhat late to the party but those were incredibly fun times. I remember we had a late night group chat session that consisted of Myself, @k9cane, @Dynasty @Spidercane @The Franchise and a few others that I can't quite remember right now. Those chat sessions were a blast! Great times!

As a little bit of trivia, does anyone know why that old Canes board was called "Grassy"?

Found grassy in '98. Forget my old handle tho. I stayed at that place until there was literally no one left. I watched it die slow. I eventually sold my flip phone and got with the times.

I was too busy back in the 90’s to spend time on net, so I missed all this fun. However, I still use a flip phone. By the way, there is a new Razor flip smart phone coming out. I have no interest in smart phone and it is going to be like $1500 so I’ll stick with my $20 one.

Advertisement
I discoved Grassy back in 1999. I was somewhat late to the party but those were incredibly fun times. I remember we had a late night group chat session that consisted of Myself, @k9cane, @Dynasty @Spidercane @The Franchise and a few others that I can't quite remember right now. Those chat sessions were a blast! Great times!

As a little bit of trivia, does anyone know why that old Canes board was called "Grassy"?
Bryan Knoll founded Grassy. He said that in high school or earlier a girl used to call him Grassy Knoll, as in the famous site that is part of the JFK assassination lore.

Is anyone to young to remember all the controversy over the JFK assassination? Is anyone too young to know that JFK was assassinated? Does anyone not know who JFK was? And no, I'm not going to tell you what team he played for!

Bryan Knoll founded Grassy. He said that in high school or earlier a girl used to call him Grassy Knoll, as in the famous site that is part of the JFK assassination lore.

Is anyone to young to remember all the controversy over the JFK assassination? Is anyone too young to know that JFK was assassinated? Does anyone not know who JFK was? And no, I'm not going to tell you what team he played for!
I'm giving you extra credit for that elaborate answer.

Advertisement
1924, Very impressed. You are an ol soul and meant in a positive way. It's nice to see that.
Let us assume that is when guy was born. He would be 94 years old. Do you or anyone think his post is true. A 94 year old guy on cis? You guys are very gullible and not using your brain.

I remember Grassy was one of the first message board I ever went to....intrigued by some of the names... I remembered Fraggle, ChicagoAndy, Bomb....and others.

Came from grassy same call sign as here many here remember me I'm the same here as I was there , VBURD (MOD) type peoplethere ran it into the ground totally unlike CIS here MODS open minded allowing free expression to a limit till harm is inflicted.

Very happy here CIS management here " nice till it's time not to be nice " Patrick Swayze (Road House).

GOCANES

Advertisement
Advertisement
Grassy 96. Before that, I was on some Compuserve football forum where it was non-stop arguing with ND fans.

Yep, I take full responsibility for there being moderators today. I might have caused that lol. I used to give Bryan ****. Liberalism was festering often, who knew it would only get worse on all the boards. Good times though, for out of staters it was a Godsend, no waiting for the Canes weekly or monthly All Canes magazine to get Cane news.

Owners nickname

When Bakas came into the chat it started popping. I was on there all the time, me and two of my brothers.

Advertisement
Back