How Many Sacks vs FSU?

Advertisement
I expect to see alot of draws and screens with our heavy pressure front 7. Lets hope Shaq or Pinckney have a clear shot at Dalvin as he catches a screen pass! Barrow type hit!!!

Would love to see that fake 305 maggot take a kill shot. And I want to see Matthew Thomas, another fake 305 maggot, quit like he did against UNC.

I don't watch FSU (obviously) so I don't know much about them. Are they just unlucky this year or does their team have serious flaws? Sounds like the OL isn't great, but could the poor stats be a result of playing decent teams? Are you seeing mistakes on film which show poor technique that our D can easily exploit? And FSUs D, what is going on there? Lack of speed?

Advertisement
I'll go with 7 or 8. After Jamal Carter busts Dalvin's @ss a couple of teams and he's grinding out 2 yards a carry, he'll check out and they'll have to pass. We have as much talent on D as Louisville and we are more than capable of shutting him down like they did. He doesn't like like to be hit and the Canes are ready to unleash years of pinned up rage on FSU.

5 or 6.

Their Oline is bad but Francois is pretty good at scrambling and avoiding sacks. If he weren't good at scrambling I'd say about 10.

I'd sacrifice Jamal Carter for the rest of the game if he just laid an absolute nasty shot to Dalvin on their first drive and knock him out of the game.

Then we just run the jailbreak defense and we'd end up with 6-8 sacks because that freshman QB would have no answer for it

I don't watch FSU (obviously) so I don't know much about them. Are they just unlucky this year or does their team have serious flaws? Sounds like the OL isn't great, but could the poor stats be a result of playing decent teams? Are you seeing mistakes on film which show poor technique that our D can easily exploit? And FSUs D, what is going on there? Lack of speed?

Serious flaws. OLine is very similar to ours last year, giving up pressure on 3 man fronts. Their DC is in over his head and can't scheme up a **** thing to slow anyone down. Very D'onofrio-esque system (complex and makes them think too much is what I've read).

I just find it hilarious how fast the times have changed. If you told me a month ago that they would be *****ing about the same **** we *****ed about for the last 5 years... It's honestly almost too good to be true

Advertisement

Serious flaws. OLine is very similar to ours last year, giving up pressure on 3 man fronts. Their DC is in over his head and can't scheme up a **** thing to slow anyone down. Very D'onofrio-esque system (complex and makes them think too much is what I've read).

I just find it hilarious how fast the times have changed. If you told me a month ago that they would be *****ing about the same **** we *****ed about for the last 5 years... It's honestly almost too good to be true

I assume that Charles Kelly will either be fired or demoted after this year.

Could be wrong but I don't believe Fisher allows bad assistants to remain forever like Al Golden did.

Somebody posted that FSU leads the nation in yards allowed per play which I found pretty incredible.

Could be wrong but I don't believe Fishers allows bad assistants to remain forever as Al Golden did.

This is the first time a bad assistant has been exposed at FSU, honestly so we'll see how he handles it. I'd imagine Jimbo jumps to LSU this offseason and avoid the situation all together, especially now that Texas is firing Strong, they'll get Herman and Jimbo will move to the top of their list.

If the game goes the way I'm imagining, I'd have a hard time believing Kelly keeps his job past Saturday. I think we lay 45-50 on them and force their hand, either the AD will do something or Jimbo will.

Advertisement
[tweet]772969481803034625[/tweet]

OITNNGMDGXEIKXF.20160812140126.jpg

**** hes explosive as **** just picture jackson in two years there it is

Cooke will have never played against more violence in his life. Like he may quit by the 3rd qtr end if Jimbo runs him alot. He has had to run the ball alot the last 2 games because FSU sucks. He breaks down after this, like when Fournette met Bama D last year. a little concern when they throw it to him but we'll be ready i think. I'd say 4 or 5. Francois may avoid some with his ability to run

Could be wrong but I don't believe Fisher allows bad assistants to remain forever like Al Golden did.

Somebody posted that FSU leads the nation in yards allowed per play which I found pretty incredible.
They're third worst in yards allowed per play.

cfbstats.com - 2016 National Team Leaders

Advertisement
4, if we go up by 2 tds on the 2nd half, 6 as they start throwing on every down.

I'd sacrifice Jamal Carter for the rest of the game if he just laid an absolute nasty shot to Dalvin on their first drive and knock him out of the game.

Then we just run the jailbreak defense and we'd end up with 6-8 sacks because that freshman QB would have no answer for it

He needs to finish off what he did to his shoulder.

Advertisement
Back