How many more canes going into the HOF?

Advertisement
Frank will probably get in. I think OP was talking about Ulysses Gore. Don't like his odds.
What is he, #4 all time on the rushing charts? He'd better get in. With the way the game is going too those top rushers won't change for a long, long time.

Advertisement
IMO Hester is a definite lock to get in, Andre and Reggie will get in eventually along with wilfork and gore. Maybe not first ballot but they will get in.

Graham, Olsen and Campbell aren't getting into the HOF. I agree that Wilfork is 50/50. I will take Wayne and Johnson a while to get in. Gore is definitely a lock.

Hester is a LOCK !! You don't make the NFL 100 Best Of All-Time List and don't get into the HOF.
Gore is another LOCK. Everyone else is an 50/50 .

Advertisement
Vince Wilfork, Andre Johnson, Frank Gore, Devin Hester; All four have had hall of fame careers. Reggie Wayne is going to make it eventually, but who knows; The NFL hall of fame system of who gets to officially be enshrined is known as known to be one of the most flawed processes.

The Cowboys, Drew Pearson - has every current hall of fame member saying unanimously that he should have been voted in easily already.

Sean Taylor should be voted in already.. If someone tries to say he doesn't have the "Resume?" Then whoever says anything about not enough stats and other b.s. along those lines; Gale Sayers was voted into the hall of fame because his professional "Resume" was cut short, both by tragic events.. Its widely regarded Sean Taylor had the potential to be the best safety ever in the NFL regardless of stats; He was considered one of the best, if not the best safety since his rookie season, all while he stated he never played to his best capability / Based on finding the right diet & workout routine.

Gore will get in but unlikely on first ballot. Yes, he’ll retire #3 all-time but some voters may look at that as product of longevity and not necessarily being a dominant running back, like Emmitt, Payton, or Sanders. How many seasons in Gore’s NFL career would you say he was the best running back in the league? Or Top 3?

If you had to pick between Gore and Adrian Peterson, right now, who would you choose? One or the other for the next HOF class. Forget APs off-the-field issue.
Has Gore retired yet? When he does I think he gets in fairly easy even if he is against AP. AP faded over time and off field could delay the reward, but Frank has just kept on making news, good news. You can't leave top five yardage RB out on subjective ranking of dominant( I agree they were but numbers be numbers.) That said AP surely gets in too.

Advertisement
Those saying Wayne doesn't get in should check his stats. Reggie quietly had a great career. The Sean Taylor argument is interesting. I think most would say he deserves it, but I doubt he gets it. Still one of the greatest tragedies.

Advertisement
k. i dont think hes a lock to get in and plenty agree on here
Plenty will be wrong, Calais is getting in the hall of fame. Almost won nfl mvp the year before last and won the Walter Payton man of the year award, he’s one of the most respected players in the league

Plenty will be wrong, Calais is getting in the hall of fame. Almost won nfl mvp the year before last and won the Walter Payton man of the year award, he’s one of the most respected players in the league

isnt man of the year based on stuff off the field and hes an absolute beast of a player, but dont think hes HOF lock. same with andre johnson and wilfork (tho i think the rings will push wilfork in)

isnt man of the year based on stuff off the field and hes an absolute beast of a player, but dont think hes HOF lock. same with andre johnson and wilfork (tho i think the rings will push wilfork in)
It’s one of the highest honors you can receive in sports, he was in conversation for defensive player of the year literally the year before. He’s had a hall of fame type of career

Advertisement
Back