How many guys here are Cane student/alumni?

i was born in 91

**** some of yall old as **** lol

You ain't seen nothing yet. Older than DIRT! Class of 1965! 50 years a Cane.
Beats me, alum 1972. Actually have been to two of our NC games. @ OB & @ Rose BOWL

Wish I could have gone to that Rose Bowl game. Tried to get there and ended up stuck in Houston. Only bigtime Canes' game I ever saw was that bust against Tennessee in the Sugar Bowl. God, that was awful! We spent a FORTUNE, too. Wanted JJ canned on the spot. Fortunately, eventually he learned from his mistakes....eventually. Vinny, however, is NOT my favorite Cane. I hate it that I've only seen us SUCK in person. Now that I live in SWFL, guess what? WE SUCK AGAIN!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Double alum, which makes me the best fan. Non-alums can be good fans but they're like foster kids. Slap em around and take their checks.

Double alum, which makes me the best fan. Non-alums can be good fans but they're like foster kids. Slap em around and take their checks.

Personally, I would like to have Rok make an alumni/double alumni rooster and then power rank it.

Personally, I would like to have Rok make an alumni/double alumni rooster and then power rank it.

I've already been declared "best fan" so as long as his power rankings have me atop the list I'm cool with it.

Advertisement
just curious.

being a student doesn't make you a bigger fan than the other guys. in fact, I would argue the opposite is true.

and how many students/alumni include themselves to be part of the #canesfam ?

So you'd argue that UM students aren't as big of fans as non-students? That makes no sense to me at all.
I'd say the fandom is the same. A fans a fan.

yes. I am saying that. especially for UM students who aren't from South Florida.

I have met too many students who didn't know why the school was known as "The U."

just curious.

being a student doesn't make you a bigger fan than the other guys. in fact, I would argue the opposite is true.

and how many students/alumni include themselves to be part of the #canesfam ?

So you'd argue that UM students aren't as big of fans as non-students? That makes no sense to me at all.
I'd say the fandom is the same. A fans a fan.

yes. I am saying that. especially for UM students who aren't from South Florida.

I have met too many students who didn't know why the school was known as "The U."
You can bet your *** they know what UHealth is, though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
FSU Alum, but never once "Chopped". Cane since I was 10 watching Jim Kelly in the OB. Loved watching the Canes beat up Ole Booby while I was up there. Probably don't have too many college buddies because of it. They hated me. I still remember blaring "Rock you like a Hurricane" by Rush after the 1987 Michael Irvin miracle up there. I felt alone but victorious that day.

FSU Alum, but never once "Chopped". Cane since I was 10 watching Jim Kelly in the OB. Loved watching the Canes beat up Ole Booby while I was up there. Probably don't have too many college buddies because of it. They hated me. I still remember blaring "Rock you like a Hurricane" by Rush after the 1987 Michael Irvin miracle up there. I felt alone but victorious that day.

"Rock You Like A Hurricane" is the Scorpions there Chief Osecuuntola. Germans not Canadians.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back