How many guys here are Cane student/alumni?

Advertisement
Advertisement
just curious.

being a student doesn't make you a bigger fan than the other guys. in fact, I would argue the opposite is true.

and how many students/alumni include themselves to be part of the #canesfam ?

So you'd argue that UM students aren't as big of fans as non-students? That makes no sense to me at all.
I'd say the fandom is the same. A fans a fan.

My brothers friend goes to UM now and I can guarantee you that he doesnt know who the starting QB on this team is. I would have loved to go to UM but I would never ask my folks to pay that tuition and I **** sure wasnt putting myself in debt to go. Its plenty of high paying careers that you dont need a degree for. Disregardless, I bleed orange and green to no end...

Yeah there are a lot of students that don't care about football. There are also a lot of people that aren't students that don't care.

I was saying that if you compare two UM fans, one of which was/is a student, and the other isn't, why on earth would you argue that the non-student is a bigger fan?

Advertisement
Advertisement
just curious.

being a student doesn't make you a bigger fan than the other guys. in fact, I would argue the opposite is true.

and how many students/alumni include themselves to be part of the #canesfam ?

So you'd argue that UM students aren't as big of fans as non-students? That makes no sense to me at all.
I'd say the fandom is the same. A fans a fan.

My brothers friend goes to UM now and I can guarantee you that he doesnt know who the starting QB on this team is. I would have loved to go to UM but I would never ask my folks to pay that tuition and I **** sure wasnt putting myself in debt to go. Its plenty of high paying careers that you dont need a degree for. Disregardless, I bleed orange and green to no end...

your brothers friend is a *****

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back