How many games does an all South Florida team win?

I was surprised to read that the two national scouting services used by the NFL had McIntosh as a second round pick.

Always thought he could be a superstar linebacker but his size and versatility have value on offense.

Advertisement
Not to detail this thread but It’s going to be real interesting to see how SFL talent does after COVID. Many families moved out due to inflation and insane housing market. I am curious to see how this affects the football community down here moving forward.
Booker T & Coral Gables fell off partly due to demographic change

Not to detail this thread but It’s going to be real interesting to see how SFL talent does after COVID. Many families moved out due to inflation and insane housing market. I am curious to see how this affects the football community down here moving forward.
Not at all.

The families that moved out ..likely didnt have legitimate football players anyway.

Pass the parks every day from qork they are filled to the brim.

Football is going nowhere down here..i dont know why this keeps coming up on here. In fact the football numbers in youth ball down here is likely growing without the weight requirements.

Advertisement
Not at all.

The families that moved out ..likely didnt have legitimate football players anyway.

Football is going nowhere down here..i dont know why this keeps coming up on here. In fact the football numbers in youth ball down here is likely growing without the weight requirements.
Not arguing with your point but I have homies who have left their homes (Ghoulds) because the situation is rough. Supposedly, others in the area have left, as well.

Hopefully, your perspective is accurate.

Two first-team All-ACC receivers?

They aight.

I like Zay Flowers. He's nice. Less nice when catching passes from the guy from Tulane.

...because you're asking how many games does this team win...BC wins 6 every year. Tulane won 2 last year. AT Terry was nice with some future Ring of Honor, School Hall of Famer at QB, not a dude from Tulane. RB2 has some pretty horrendous metrics as a starting RB for a 7 win team. Gamble's ok.

idk how many it'd win in this mythical schedule of regional players...but I'd hypothesize not as many as you think and if it were in a tournament format, they'd be likely bounced out of the first round. QB stinks.

Not arguing with your point but I have homies who have left their homes (Ghoulds) because the situation is rough. Supposedly, others in the area have left, as well.

Hopefully, your perspective is accurate.
They left goulds did they go out of state area or another part pf s.fla.

Where do goulds kids typically go to high school?.

Advertisement
Not at all.

I know I'm probably very late on this...but when did south florida officially do away with weight oriented squads? Haven't paid attention to the youth football scene in a minute. Last I checked (2011 or 2012?) kid down the street from me was playing in what I think was 140s for North Dade

The thing about the Canes for much of the last 20 years is that it seemed like we were a step behind everyone else in kind of everything. Facilities were not top notch. No elite HCs were among us. Richt was at the end of his career. We have hired offensive coordinators and defensive coordinators to become our HC. We had 2 HCs with success at Temple and Uga respectfully become our HC. Now Mario is back in town! I definitely digress.

An uptick of 1-2 of those players per class would have done wonders. Add Jeudy to our squad for 3 years and he is easily an additional 2 games in the win column each year perhaps. Kind of significant!

Advertisement
How can anyone predict a record without knowing the opponents?

They left goulds did they go out of state area or another part pf s.fla.

Where do goulds kids typically go to high school?.
Southridge. Some left to Orlando, others left to out of state. I was told many were leaving the neighborhood, though. I think this was the straw to finally build the courage to leave the hood according to my homie.

Perhaps, you’re right though. Possibly nothing happens to football down here. I am curious to see as so many people (not just football community) are flocking north of Dade to make ends meet.

Interesting exercise. On paper it looks like 8-10 wins, but as others have said - make a team from years in the early 2010's and I bet it looks a lot stronger.

I don't see Bridgewater, Cook, Cooper, Ridley, Bosa type difference makers on this team.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back