How many games did Feagles cost us?

gabednconfused

That/Dude
Premium
I think LSU was one that would have been TOTALLY different with actual field position flips.

I think this has not been discussed enough since everyone on here borrowed Alt-right pitchforks and torches and are marching to Richts house, BUT, I bet we have 2 losses flipped on special teams alone, probably even more. Can @Roman Marciante @Lance Roffers dig through the archives to find out just how many scores Feagles cost us?

I am watching the ND punter boom 50 yarders consistently and I know that is making clemson have to work hard in this game. This is not to be underestimated.

Advertisement
Bad field position was a big reason we lost a lot of games this season, but it's on Richt for going all in on Feagles and running a horrible offense. With a decent punter, it probably would've been a much closer game, but we'd still lose because of Malik.

Advertisement
This is why I think we can potentially win a few games in 2019. Williams, Hedley, Lingard, Pope, Silvera, Hall, Jordan, Scaife, Reed, Campbell, Payton, Rousseau....it's some young talent on the team.

Advertisement
How many games has Richt and the idiots at qb cost Miami? All of them....Feagles sucks and he has ****ed Miami big time but it all starts with Richt, his playcalling, and the qb play.

I think LSU was one that would have been TOTALLY different with actual field position flips.

I think this has not been discussed enough since everyone on here borrowed Alt-right pitchforks and torches and are marching to Richts house, BUT, I bet we have 2 losses flipped on special teams alone, probably even more. Can @Roman Marciante @Lance Roffers dig through the archives to find out just how many scores Feagles cost us?

I am watching the ND punter boom 50 yarders consistently and I know that is making clemson have to work hard in this game. This is not to be underestimated.

His poor punting cost us a LOT in terms of field position, but the fact that he had to punt so much because of poor offense cost us a lot more.

His poor punting cost us a LOT in terms of field position, but the fact that he had to punt so much because of poor offense cost us a lot more.

Think about how many scores by opponents woulda been negated by pinning them back instead of shanking a 10 yrd punt at our own 30.

Advertisement
Feagles didn’t cost us jack , that Down syndrome running the program did.
lmao you out your **** mind. All you guys are delusional and don't understand field position or special teams. Special teams cost us games this season, point blank period.

He's on the list, but waaaaaay down the list.

Top 5 of who cost UM wins this year:

1. Mark Richt
2. Mark Richt's play-calling
3. Mark Richt's playbook
4. Mark Richt's son.
5. Mark Richt's boss.

Advertisement
What is an alt-right pitchfork?

****-peter-cvjetanovic.jpg

Let me start by saying the offense, special teams, and coaching licked donkey balls.

QB play cost us the LSU game and played a HUGE part in many games (even W's).

Special teams cost us the UVA (punting), GT (KO and PR fumbles), and Duke (punting again) games.

Not as many as Mork.Just like Rosier Mork was the idiot running him out there.What was he supposed to say” nope I ain’t punting”..

Advertisement
Back