How many Canes would start at Alabama?

Oj Howard averages a td a year , and most Bama fans thinks he's been a bit of a bust. He had some big plays in national title game but those were off of busted coverages . Then again, half their td were off of busted coverages .

Njoku is a far superior athlete , I'd personally take him over Oj.

Advertisement
The best players at Miami are as good or better than the best players at Alabama.

A guy who coached at both schools told me that directly, and the examples he used (Miller v. Richardson, Vernon v. Upshaw, Seantrel v. Any Bama OL) all proved true in the NFL.

The difference is coaching, conditioning and depth.

The best players at Miami are as good or better than the best players at Alabama.

A guy who coached at both schools told me that directly, and the examples he used (Miller v. Richardson, Vernon v. Upshaw, Seantrel v. Any Bama OL) all proved true in the NFL.

Bingo

Seantrel better or equal to the best lineman Bama has put in the league? Please put down the crack pipe.

Advertisement
Coley would start Alabama best receiver last year was Ridley!

Ridley is a whole **** of a lot better than Coley. Ridley will probably be one of the top WRs in the nation next season.

He is more durable but talent wise, Stacy coley is more talented than Ridley. What helps Ridley is that he had 126 catches thrown his way while coley had what maybe 50 passes thrown at him. If you Plug and play coley into an offense where he is the #1 focal point in the passing game he would produce a 15 td 1500 yard season.

Seantrel better or equal to the best lineman Bama has put in the league? Please put down the crack pipe.

He used seantrel for an example but if you want to argue against that go look at the play of Brandon Linder who is undoubtedly better than any lineman they put into the league.

I'm not talking about John Hannah or ancient history. Look at the Saban era. Chance Warmack is average as ****. DJ Fluker already got moved to guard. Seantrel beat out Cyrus Kouandijo with ease. The rest of the guys are bums.

Cam Robinson will be a good one but the fact is that Miami has been producing better NFL offensive linemen than Alabama since Saban got there.

there are alot more canes would start at bama then u list. first off coley. his speed, size blend would start instantly, yearby, walton would compete to be 1a and 1b backs there, njoku would start at te no doubt. mcdermott to me would start on oline maybe at gaurd but he would start there, dl wise chad thomas would start at de, muhammed as a rush player, willis would compete to be in rotation. grace and his speed would play in nickle and corn elder and probably jaquan johnson would have a shot in that secondary.

there is talent on this team not matter how poorly used it was.

On offense, Kaaya, Coley, Njoku, maybe one of our OL...

On defense, AQM, Thomas, Elder, maybe Grace...

Out of our starting 22, I'd venture to say 8-9 guys would be starting at Alabama.

That being said, I think at least 15-16 of those guys would be competing for serious playing time.

Holy ****... U two are off your **** rockers.

Yearby AND Walton over Heisman winner Derrick Henry? No. Just NO.

Kaaya, Coley and maybe Njoku. That's it. The rest would barely make the 2 deep.

I am NOT saying we don't have talent, but you're talking about one of the best Bama teams ever.

henry is leaving. he is entering draft. as is drake they have bo scarborough and god k nows who else next year.

Advertisement
also miami has talent. chad thomas was wanted by bama. coley to me would of been number 2 wr. i like ridley. but stewert was avg as no 2 wr and u need to start 2 wr/s , njoku is better then howard. muhammed is better pass rusher then what bama had.

i thought this was who would start in 16 not last year. which is why i listed yearby walton. qb kayaa easily better then what bama has. cb elder is at least good en ough for 2 spot beside cyrus jones who graduated, safety they have eddi jackson not much else. there are holes at bama on d and offense.

truth is u take some of miami's best talent and put them with bama coaching they would be studs.

people wanted golden fired for losing to cinncy and clemson because we had talent to beat them but then when asked who would start for bama want to say don't have anyone. thats just stupid u can't have it both ways. either golden sucked as coach or we had no talent.

truth is we have talent. we had poor coaching. we have depth issues but our top talent could play at bama.

Lol so you are basically saying half our team would start at Alabama? I'm a Cane through thick and thin but get real. Kaaya, Coley, Njoku and maybe Corn. No way AQM and Chad are starting in their Front 4.Grace would be a 3rd down LB for them.

Out of our starting 22, I'd venture to say 8-9 guys would be starting at Alabama.

That being said, I think at least 15-16 of those guys would be competing for serious playing time.

there are alot more canes would start at bama then u list. first off coley. his speed, size blend would start instantly, yearby, walton would compete to be 1a and 1b backs there, njoku would start at te no doubt. mcdermott to me would start on oline maybe at gaurd but he would start there, dl wise chad thomas would start at de, muhammed as a rush player, willis would compete to be in rotation. grace and his speed would play in nickle and corn elder and probably jaquan johnson would have a shot in that secondary.

I am NOT saying we don't have talent, but you're talking about one of the best Bama teams ever.

I was actually referring to their team this coming season, not last year.

Roughly 8-9 of our starting 22 could potentially start at Bama this year.

And I said 15-16 would strongly compete for playing time, not saying they would start.

Reading comprehension, folks.

I would go for this but think Coley is a long shot due to dropping passes...Grace would be there on speed alone...

Please put the crack down. Coley had one of the better Target to Catch percentages (72%) out of power 5 receivers.

I'm not talking about John Hannah or ancient history. Look at the Saban era. Chance Warmack is average as ****. DJ Fluker already got moved to guard. Seantrel beat out Cyrus Kouandijo with ease. The rest of the guys are bums.

Cam Robinson will be a good one but the fact is that Miami has been producing better NFL offensive linemen than Alabama since Saban got there.

Moral of the story, people hate facts...

Advertisement
I don't know how many would start but only a select few would EVEN get a Bama offer. Check you'll see only a few had receive an Bama offer under Saban and most of the roster wouldn't be on Saban's radar.

Walton seeing the field for Bama?? That's crazy talk!!

Saying nearly half our team would start for bama is like saying we are about as good as bama,which is more crazy talk !!

thank you. glad i didn't have to post this obvious ish.

People don't realize that if our players played for bama they would look and be coached differently. So its hard to say who would start there.

Advertisement

You're off your rocker saying that. Typical fan who doesn't understand what happens on the field & the role a scheme actually plays. News for you #1 Gerald Willis,chad,Quan etc were recruited by everyone.picked us over all of em. To reaffirm that the year where Quan got suspended for breaking his roommates jaw after his roommate pushed his 3 year old son out of a car,Alabama came after him again. With promises galore. Some of these boys would be monsters in that system let alone with that coaching. Jenkins would start in that secondary too by the way.

Last year Seantrel Graded out as one of the worst OTs in the league by PFF. How about them stats? What are you trying to point out here? That our bum is slightly less bummier than their bum?

I at least get pointing out Vernon and Miller because they have actually done a little bit positive in the league. Buts it not like they are even on the level of the true best players bama has recently put in the league like Julio and Dareus.

Kaaya and that is it. Dmoney this isn't 2010-2011. RS had comparable talent back then. That's why he was fired. We don't have that type of talent now.

Advertisement
Back