How long O’. Lord before we return to this.

Caneofcanes

Sophomore
469A72FD-411B-463F-A4B2-967E343EC6AC.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ll always assume Rosier was either hungover or took a bribe for that loss.

The night before the game, Richt held a massive Thanksgiving feast for the players.

As soon as I saw that article I knew we were going to lose the game. Pitt was an extremely physical team and players were undoubtedly already looking past them. That huge Thanksgiving dinner the night before the game told me the players were going to be soft and lazy, and Pitt was going to punch us in the mouth. This is one of those times where Richt being a nice guy was a big detriment. I get why he wanted to celebrate Thanksgiving with the players, but he needed to make sure the players were hungry, literally and figuratively.

I really do wonder if Miami went 11-0 and lost to Clemson if the committee would pick us for the playoffs. They'd probably penalize us for that Ark State game getting cancelled because of the hurricane.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We know the Almighty has a sense of humor - he gave us one like His.

But this isn't really that funny any more - so I'm guessing that He will give us some relief real soon.

Now. If he'll just call Saban home . . . and a few others.

Mannnn… watching us play in anything 55 degrees or under has not been favorable. Even the wins have been ugly and we’ve looked like crap 😂
Headscratcher as to why Canes fans are so eager to join the Big10; I'm like "mother****ers, are you wanting us to lose?" **** it, lets go play Sparty in East Lansing in November--we got nothing better to do.

Advertisement
Back