How long did it take you to realize that Golden sucked?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol.

There are so many people in this thread who are flat-out lying right now.

[MENTION=1740]brock[/MENTION]

View attachment 35103

Now stfu with that sh*t

BAAAHAHAHA!!! This dude was sucking Golden raw a till the Clemson game

just a quick search and noticed you started this thread a couple months ago....

View attachment 35105

Yeah for idiotic people who thought we were only going to win 4 games like you..

This.

I was stunned.

You mean you were stunned how bad he was? I know that the first time I saw the defense vs Maryland I was at a complete loss as to explain what I had just seen. The defense looked painfully slow, passive and confused. I had never seen a Miami defense look like that before. It was just weird watching our guys get that Ped St crap forced on them. It was like something out of the Twilight Zone.

Last edited:
If you can't win at Miami you really suck. So...I think it's pretty obvious that the Maryland game was the first indicator. But there were suspensions and sanctions that created an excuse machine that he milked for four years.

I still think it's ******* crazy that he couldn't have at least one good year here. That shows how bad he really was for the job.

To this day, I don't blame him. He is who he is. I blame the admin for going cheap and hiring a guy that was a great babysitter but a terrible coach. Golden won in the classroom and at the police station. Places we give 2 ***** about. That's why I have trouble going all in on Richt until he proves himself on the field because I still feel he isn't a perfect fit here. By perfect, I mean a guy that is going to create a bad *** Miami team. Not complaining, because he is a ******* solid hire and better than 95% of the other options out there.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Lol.

View attachment 35103

Now stfu with that sh*t

View attachment 35105

Yeah for idiotic people who thought we were only going to win 4 games like you..

Golden would have won 5 max. And you sucked him off all summer

I had wanted golden gone since he went off the grid in January 2014 when he desperately pursued the penn state job. I remember people calling golden out after we won against wake forest and was 7-0 saying the defense was a mirage and all of that and the team wasn't that good. I'm glad he is gone and I'm glad we fired him later than sooner jumping the gun... Who knows who we would have gotten stuck with if they fired him after last year. Glad we got coach richt

Do you really believe this chit?

I had wanted golden gone since he went off the grid in January 2014 when he desperately pursued the penn state job. I remember people calling golden out after we won against wake forest and was 7-0 saying the defense was a mirage and all of that and the team wasn't that good. I'm glad he is gone and I'm glad we fired him later than sooner jumping the gun... Who knows who we would have gotten stuck with if they fired him after last year. Glad we got coach richt

LOl you're so full of it. YOu spent the last 2 years defending Al Golden to the death.
Do you want me to pull up posts from 2014 when I said I wanted him gone during the penn state fiasco? Stop being a dumbf_ck you idiot

Broke, you are an utter fraud. You slurped him well into 2015.

I had doubts in the middle of 2012 but when we rebounded to win the last few they subsided.

Hopes were high heading into 2013 and early on it looked like Golden was legit, but I lost faith after VT and then after Duke I knew he was a corch.

Advertisement
LOL, most fans were on his nut sack from jump and well into 2014 as well. Why you are starting this thread now makes no sense. He is gone.

There were less than a handful on this board that called this horrendous hire.

Dafug you talking about? There were a TON of people that jumped ship after VT in 2013. And a TON more that jumped ship after the Lville beatdown.

This.

I was stunned.

You mean you were stunned how bad he was? I know that the first time I saw the defense vs Maryland I was at a complete loss as to explain what I had just seen. The defense looked painfully slow, passive and confused. I had never seen a Miami defense look like that before. It was just weird watching our guys get that Ped St crap forced on them. It was like something out of the Twilight Zone.

The Maryland game was our introduction to U Tough aka U Fat and Slow. People forget that the 2010 Defense was Top 25.

2010: 317 ypg

Golden Era

2011: 360 ypg
2012: 486 ypg

We never had a chance...............from day 1!

LOL, most fans were on his nut sack from jump and well into 2014 as well. Why you are starting this thread now makes no sense. He is gone.

There were less than a handful on this board that called this horrendous hire.

Dafug you talking about? There were a TON of people that jumped ship after VT in 2013. And a TON more that jumped ship after the Lville beatdown.

So what was your previous screen name then? The one your using now says you joined in Aug of 2015.

Advertisement

This.

I was stunned.

The Maryland game was our introduction to U Tough aka U Fat and Slow. People forget that the 2010 Defense was Top 25.

2010: 317 ypg

Golden Era

2011: 360 ypg
2012: 486 ypg

We never had a chance...............from day 1!

**** the stats. The biggest complaint was the halftime adjustments, or I should say the lack of adjustments. I won't even go into how many mediocre QB's had their career game against us. But remember yards don't matter... smh.

Lol.

View attachment 35103

Now stfu with that sh*t

View attachment 35105

Why anyone would try and lie about their devotion to golden when the posts are archived is ridiculous.

Nites was virtually the only poster to jump off board after Maryland, but we have multiple posters in here who are now saying that they knew after Maryland.

This thread is pure gold.

Advertisement
Back