How Long CaneDynasty Out For?

Advertisement
We had to cook down on butch sauce cuz people got tight,the when news bout butch comes out they start bumping threads about his godness. Like bumping those threads will sway the bot lol.....just bbb so i can party and we can get rid of those foos.

Then when we own ni99@z they gonna dik ride watch

Bro when they hire butch you deserve a crown you been yelling for butch since 2013 and never wavered therefore I salute my ****

Always knew butch was a boss and saw whattype of team he was about to put on the field at unc. Until there roster got mangled

Ty bruh

If Butch does end up getting the job, CaneDynasty should return as an act of justice.

When Caesar would return to Rome, he was provided a crown of laurel, a purple cloak and a four-horse chariot led by a procession of his spoils - all provided by the Proconsul.

I think The Proconsul here at CIS, would be pleased to emulate the example of other Proconsuls and so honor CaneDynasty, followed by a three day feast.

Drew? D$?

I know you guys are dying to. Don't be bashful. It's just us.

Haha this is awesome, I just learned about this in my Roman Republic class in college. Love western civilization history.

Advertisement
He will be back Friday at 9:00PM. If an announcement is scheduled I might knock a few days off of his ban.

You should have done it at 9 pm tonight. Why? Because CIS is diminished without CD. Admit it, Andrew.

Why not just give him a few extra Hail Marys and Our Fathers, or make him recite Bring Back Butch 1000 times?

Last edited:
Advertisement
What is up with these bans? CaneDynasty now Fasa? lol I pm'ed fast earlier and he gave me some credible stuff actually a nice dude. I can't believe I was banned 2 years ago and now it is even more strict

What is up with these bans? CaneDynasty now Fasa? lol I pm'ed fast earlier and he gave me some credible stuff actually a nice dude. I can't believe I was banned 2 years ago and now it is even more strict

I get it. CIS is trying to protect its INTEGRITY. Right!

Advertisement

how did you pm fasacane when you are fasacane & canemob? You got banned for going on w hooping cane like tirade telling everyone to pm you because you had some super secret info that you wanted to share.

Advertisement

how did you pm fasacane when you are fasacane & canemob? You got banned for going on w hooping cane like tirade telling everyone to pm you because you had some super secret info that you wanted to share.

Gotti

Advertisement
Back