How Long CaneDynasty Out For?

UMFarArcher

All-ACC
And what's his bail?

CIS just doesn't have that full flavor satisfaction when he's not here schooling folks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
jail.jpg

And what's his bail?

CIS just doesn't have that full flavor satisfaction when he's not here schooling folks.

crossover22[]_[];2393610 said:
Never seen men so worried about another man.

You haven't been noticing the infatuation with the element "Unobtainable" AKA Chip Kelly?

Now, back on topic - HOW LONG?

Advertisement
If Butch does end up getting the job, CaneDynasty should return as an act of justice.

Advertisement
If Butch does end up getting the job, CaneDynasty should return as an act of justice.

When Caesar would return to Rome, he was provided a crown of laurel, a purple cloak and a four-horse chariot led by a procession of his spoils - all provided by the Proconsul.

I think The Proconsul here at CIS, would be pleased to emulate the example of other Proconsuls and so honor CaneDynasty, followed by a three day feast.

Drew? D$?

I know you guys are dying to. Don't be bashful. It's just us.

We had to cook down on butch sauce cuz people got tight,the when news bout butch comes out they start bumping threads about his godness. Like bumping those threads will sway the bot lol.....just bbb so i can party and we can get rid of those foos.

Then when we own ni99@z they gonna dik ride watch

He will be back Friday at 9:00PM. If an announcement is scheduled I might knock a few days off of his ban.

Advertisement
We had to cook down on butch sauce cuz people got tight,the when news bout butch comes out they start bumping threads about his godness. Like bumping those threads will sway the bot lol.....just bbb so i can party and we can get rid of those foos.

Then when we own ni99@z they gonna dik ride watch

Bro when they hire butch you deserve a crown you been yelling for butch since 2013 and never wavered therefore I salute my *****

Advertisement
Back