How long can Miami really afford to suck for?

Its already too late when they fuqed us with the MR hire we were cooked and then to mess it up with this **** show. Its been over man the only way we get saved is if like an Urban Meyer type hire if not this is TNM. Bama will rape us in 2 years and we will be officially dead even though we have been dead awhile.

I think Manny was the one that really pushed us over the Edge. Richt left us with more talent than he started with. Manny is going to leave us with MUCH less talent than he started with. We are going to go back to 70s level of talent with Manny.

Advertisement
I think Manny was the one that really pushed us over the Edge. Richt left us with more talent than he started with. Manny is going to leave us with MUCH less talent than he started with. We are going to go back to 70s level of talent with Manny.

The Manny hire is like the Randy hire...

That was my fear with him his inability to recruit and I was right on with it, it sucks man its like something u love u know its going the wrong way and u have no control over it.

Advertisement
Guys I have NEVER seen Miami fans so ****ed at ANY game.
When we could not keep our final drive to close out the game, they started cussing at the Coaches, and really let the emotions show about not being able to close out a game. Very, very ****ed off....

Advertisement
When we could not keep our final drive to close out the game, they started cussing at the Coaches, and really let the emotions show about not being able to close out a game. Very, very ****ed off....

Well, I think Clemson when Al Golden was fired was worse. There were fights breaking out in the stands..against other Canes fans.

But no I don"t blame them a bit. I woild be calling diaz a fwaggot if he was within earshot.

True blue blood programs can draw 80,000+ fans to games even during down periods. And even against lousy opponents.

There are some games where Miami has drawn in the low 40,000s. We drew 40,963 fans to the 2015 UVA game, which was a conference game. (And was after Al Golden's firing.)

UM-Bama in 2021 should be played after hours with a parental discretion disclaimer. They will do unspeakable things to us.

Its because they have a true freshman QB when we where using the red shirt Freshman QB excuse. We have a new coach and where using that as an excuse, they also have a new coach. We where using the "we where bad last year, it takes a while to turn it around" excuse and UNC was significantly worse than us last year. We where using the " we need time to bring in Mannys guys excuse", but we have 3x the amount of blue chips as UNC. Top it off they are a basketball school.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know we all agree to some degree. But what I don't agree with is us being more talented than everyone in the coastal. I just don't see it.

And soon, schools will have to pay players, which big schools will thrive at, and smaller schools like Miami won't keep up.

Then, it will truly be over.
I’m of the opposite opinion on that. The next recession, coupled with rising tuition costs and absolutely no pressure to reign them in is going to affect how big time schools overspend on facilities and coaching staffs. The bagmen won’t go away, but the days of building $300M athletic facilities and Nick Saban hiring an army of former coaches as analysts will. At some point there is going to be a political backlash against what certain schools are doing.

Advertisement
Back