How is Peyton Matocha only a 3*?

Mack went unnoticed by everyone that’s a given but every Miami fan knew Lamar was a stud it’s just nobody thought he had the grades.

But honestly quit this Bs about oh this guy was a two star look how good he is blah blah blah it gets old.

Peyton is a solid QB that should be taken this late in the 2019 class but there’s a reason a lot of schools other than Wyoming aren’t recruiting him some of y’all need to accept that.
FSU also offered him so there's that

Advertisement
slideshow_1161548_bias.0.jpg
Too soon

Advertisement
i don't see the arm strength either but i also think that can be schemed around pretty easily in college. if enos coached him for 3 years i bet he would be pretty good. the question is whether enos is still here in 2 or 3 years.

Advertisement
He's bigger, has a better arm, and is a much better athlete than Preston Dewey who was a much bigger recruit. But watch.. half this board is gonna **** a brick when they find out his only other offers are UMass, Wyoming, and TAMU (as a walk on)
Guys like him don't go to big time Houston schools. They do not stand out at big time camps like Rivals. They simply get missed. Baker Mayfield was a walk on at TT and now he is a #1 pick.

Advertisement
Not surprise he committed. he pretty much said, in a interview, that if he felt like a priority for the staff he would commit.
IMO in Enos mind he and LeGendre were pretty close, and Enos probably felt LeGendre was more of a risk to go elsewhere, so lock down this kid already.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back