How good is Nesta ?

Advertisement
I used to think he was built for it until he blocked me cause i told Al blades to stop crying on twitter about fake fans. But these kids fail to realize that just because you attend the U and are on the football team doesn't means every fan is gonna rock with you. There's a reason why Greg and Brevin are so highly regarded by the fans. but if you correct these kids nowadays you a hater or a fake fan. like how you gonna call me a fake fan when i been supporting Miami since before you was born. get real kid.

I’d block you too, you clown.

Who the fūck are you to “correct” them.

Punkass bltch Twitter tough guys talking shlt to our own players.

Shut your asś up and go back to mowing lawns, you’re nobody to be correcting these players.

I dont know if he is any good or not. He has not done much to make me say that he is good, but I dont want to write him off yet. This year will tell us a lot.

Advertisement
I used to think he was built for it until he blocked me cause i told Al blades to stop crying on twitter about fake fans. But these kids fail to realize that just because you attend the U and are on the football team doesn't means every fan is gonna rock with you. There's a reason why Greg and Brevin are so highly regarded by the fans. but if you correct these kids nowadays you a hater or a fake fan. like how you gonna call me a fake fan when i been supporting Miami since before you was born. get real kid.

“If you correct these kids nowadays “

Lmao.

Advertisement
I’d block you too, you clown.

Who the fūck are you to “correct” them.

Punkass bltch Twitter tough guys talking shlt to our own players.

Shut your asś up and go back to mowing lawns, you’re nobody to be correcting these players.

Lol 1 nobody was talking to him and 2 it’s the truth tellin fans they fake not gonna stop them from calling you sorry when you lose to FIU. 3 I never said I corrected anyone was pointing out an observation on how they react to correction/criticism

Reading comprehension....

Advertisement
dude leaves a lot to be desired on the field imo..

Hopefully he turns it up a few notches this yr now that he is fully healthy

DT's need to step up

My hopes for Nesta to be the new Sapp was sky high watching him strut.
I’m not giving up on him , this year is critical for him or his pine time will increase.
We have some young bucks coming and will push for PT he’ll definitely will feel the pressure hope he responds to competition well and doesn’t turn to JW type attitude this will cost him to turn to portal if he gets watery eyes for cry room support.

I want Nesta to release the SAPP in him 🙌

Advertisement
dude leaves a lot to be desired on the field imo..

Hopefully he turns it up a few notches this yr now that he is fully healthy

DT's need to step up
He was only a sophomore last year , this the year we find out how good he really is.

He actually was chasing down running backs in the backfield, he plays with a motor just needs to refine his technique and gain more moves(all of our dlineman need to really)

He did do that a lot but IIRC he was the 2nd effort clean-up guy. His motor is great like you said but he's never been the guy who initiates pressure with quickness like a Willis or Sapp. It's fine cause our DTs need to stop the run and pursue to the ball. We have big DEs who can kick inside on passing downs.

Advertisement
Back