How good is Michael Irving really?

rok

N-U-D-E-S-I-N-B-I-O
Bad body aside, everything we've heard about him is that he's a security blanket who catches everything thrown his way.

Considering how often we utilized two TEs last season, what's a realistic expectation for him stats wise?

Advertisement
How is it I know which of you started this thread simply by the title. Lord almighty rook.

Advertisement
He's the forgotten piece entering next season. Everyone has an opinion on Homer, Mullins, Dallas, Thomas but Irving has just as good a chance at making an impact. Our primary grouping included 2 TEs in 2016, have to wonder if that changes with more speed (but less experience) at WR.

Advertisement
Negged because I felt like negging you rok...meat me somewhere

Advertisement
Get off his back, kid needs some time to learn the position, they just switched him to DE a few weeks ago.

I think Irving could get 2-4 td's because Herdon is going to get more looks. I think the TE position will get 12-14 td's total so I may be a little low on Irvings. Our WR's and RB's will score a lot. Irvingston is a solid player though if he can stay out of trouble and Ricks doghouse.

Last edited:
With Emmitt and Troy, a great group of triplets. I predict he makes the NFL Hall of Fame.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back