How good is Michael Irving really?

Advertisement
Dammit Mane - Irvin ****

Negged for the g

It's Irvin...

Michael Irving has a dame fine CPA practice just off 35th St.

Who is Michael IRVING????:stupid:

Morans

Urban Dictionary:

Moran - The preferred method of spelling "moron" by morons, particularly that of a Missouri redneck at a rally supporting the US led war in Iraq.

God **** son. You're just ******* with me, right?

While we're at it, you do know that Samson Doyo isn't a real recruit, don't you?

He's got the body of the type of chick that Parrotnose drools over. Looks like a goddam rotten pear. I hope he doesn't eat his way out of the program with his lack of discipline.

Dammit Mane - Irvin ****

Negged for the g

It's Irvin...

Michael Irving has a dame fine CPA practice just off 35th St.

Who is Michael IRVING????:stupid:

Morans

Urban Dictionary:

Moran - The preferred method of spelling "moron" by morons, particularly that of a Missouri redneck at a rally supporting the US led war in Iraq.

God **** son. You're just ******* with me, right?

While we're at it, you do know that Samson Doyo isn't a real recruit, don't you?
Samson Doyo isn't real? Hmmmmm...does this mean we have not shot at signing him?

Advertisement
He's got the body of the type of chick that Parrotnose drools over. Looks like a goddam rotten pear. I hope he doesn't eat his way out of the program with his lack of discipline.

Just barely beat Delaney in a twinkie eating contest...

Advertisement
Holy **** this board is retarded.

I can't tell if this whole thread serious or if there really are this many idiots in our fan base.

******* bizarro world where Rok trolls the board with the oldest board joke in the Miami posting boards history followed by dozens of posts intending to troll rok who has already won by these posters responding.

Inception level trolling by rok

Holy **** this board is retarded.

I can't tell if this whole thread serious or if there really are this many idiots in our fan base.

****ing bizarro world where Rok trolls the board with the oldest board joke in the Miami posting boards history followed by dozens of posts intending to troll rok who has already won by these posters responding.

Inception level trolling by rok

Mods, please delete rok's account and ban the word rooster till July.

Advertisement
Bad body aside, everything we've heard about him is that he's a security blanket who catches everything thrown his way.

Considering how often we utilized two TEs last season, what's a realistic expectation for him stats wise?

giphy.gif

Advertisement
The thing about it is, you gotta think Richt will want to protect our inexperienced QB as much as possible.

While this could mean more quick hitters to guys like Richards, Thomas, Dallas, Herndon - it also could mean we see more 12 and 21 sets while we feed Walton 20-25 times a game and keep our defense off the field.

Advertisement
Back