How does that game affect recruiting?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pete will have the best perspective but I'm so sure this was great for Miami. Our young guys showed out and we played a great football game. All positive.

Dionte Mullins ‏@dionte_mullins8 12m12 minutes ago
I don't care what nobody say The U played great last night
0 replies 34 retweets 44 favorites
Reply Retweet34 Favorited44

The atmosphere last night was the best I've ever seen at SLS. The place was absolutely rocking. I can't imagine that wouldn't help us with recruiting, at least to some extent.

Advertisement
The atmosphere last night was the best I've ever seen at SLS. The place was absolutely rocking. I can't imagine that wouldn't help us with recruiting, at least to some extent.

Boom to this. Which is why losing was so upsetting. The whole city came out. The former players were there in droves..the stage was set. We just couldnt close the deal.

But anybody who says this game hurt us is just being way too emotional. If im a recruit, im thinking, "Ok..FSU is who I thought they were. One of the best teams in the country..And UM is who I thought they were, a team that has a future star at QB and is a few players away from getting over the hump."

Just depends on which recruits want to help us get over that hump and which ones just want to ride the gravy train.

Milo posted this on twitter. Looks like he had a good time on his OV.

Milo.jpg
milo 2.jpg
(Black Helmet Alert)
3 amigos.jpg
Help is coming!

Last edited:

Boom to this. Which is why losing was so upsetting. The whole city came out. The former players were there in droves..the stage was set. We just couldnt close the deal.

But anybody who says this game hurt us is just being way too emotional. If im a recruit, im thinking, "Ok..FSU is who I thought they were. One of the best teams in the country..And UM is who I thought they were, a team that has a future star at QB and is a few players away from getting over the hump."

Just depends on which recruits want to help us get over that hump and which ones just want to ride the gravy train.

My generation is a generation full of gravy train kids unfortunately

No offense but if I'm a recruit why would I go to a school that really doesn't do anything for my development instead of a school that does plus they're winning?

Even if all of the talented kids did come here, their development would be stunted and what happened against FSU would still happen anytime we face talented teams.

Advertisement
I hope we locked down Milo now, after his parents had questons about his choice. But I think kids can now start to take us seriously again. IF we are able to put this game behind us and win out. We will be able to go into kids living rooms with confidence and maybe be able to get some of these battles. It looks like UF is going to fire Muschump afterall.

No offense but if I'm a recruit why would I go to a school that really doesn't do anything for my development instead of a school that does plus they're winning?

Even if all of the talented kids did come here, their development would be stunted and what happened against FSU would still happen anytime we face talented teams.

That's on point...but besides my point.

You are right that place was electric but unfortunately that's not the norm and we all know that.

Advertisement
Here's a picture we'll never see again

Rasheem "In Orange and..." Green

B2lH3HfCEAAEex5.jpg

Rasheem Green ‏@ras_green 7m7 minutes ago
Really enjoying this visit #GoCanes

Take your shot at an in-home visit and then congratulate the young man for selecting USC

Would be a huge pull the staff has surprised us every year with someone we didn't expect. Let's just give it a shot

Dionte Mullins ‏@dionte_mullins8 12m12 minutes ago
I don't care what nobody say The U played great last night
0 replies 34 retweets 44 favorites
Reply Retweet34 Favorited44

Probably scared that his bat sh** crazy mom might beat his *** if did not write that. lol

Advertisement
Back