How Does Miami Finish The Season?

Advertisement
Currently our must win is VT. They play a light schedule and will probably have only one loss in conference play. UM could drop a conference game to anyone other than VT and still win the coastal so we have some breathing room.

Depth and injuries is what keeps us from 11-0 so I figured we would drop one game. Which game we drop is crucial because it can’t be to VT.

The team is not nearly a finished product yet. Malik keeps getting better. We are deeper than we thought. Homer is a stud, who knew? Langham is a stud, who knew? We've developed the confidence as a team and play calling to win from behind in a hostile environment.

We have no real weaknesses.

We'll have to pay our complimentary go to the playoffs and fail fee. I thought it would be next year. Maybe it will be this year.

We finish with a 10-1 regular season, lose a close ACC Championship game, and win our bowl game finishing 11-2 and ranked about where we are now. We start next season ranked in the top 5 with all the talent we will have coming back, and our best recruiting class in a long time, poised for a run at the big enchilada.

Advertisement
The ONLY team we can AFFORD to lose to his nd. Must beat vt to win the coastal. ACCCG if it's clemson it's a toss up, anybody else see you in the playoffs.

Last edited:
I don't understand all the love for VT.

31-24 win over WVU. Does anyone know if WVU is any good this year?

27-0 win over Delaware. Who cares?

64-17 win over ECU. Normally would be a good win, but go look at ECU's scores this year. They are awful.

38-0 win over Old Dominion. Again, who cares?

31-17 loss to Clemson. Should have been worse. The offense looked putrid 80% of the game.

23-10 win over Boston College. And finally, who cares?

Not an impressive resume at all. Are they good? Sure, but if we play up to our potential we should roll at home against that bad offense.

If you applied this same logic on us.. We haven't beaten anyone either... Yea FSU is more talented then any wins VT has but they're still 2-3 that is not better then what is right now a top 25 WVU team THIS year.

GT and FSU are better than any wins on their schedule. Shoot, Toledo is better than every win on their schedule except WVU.

Advertisement
Back