How does FSU keep getting this lucky

Advertisement
You can't compare schedules to gauge these two teams. The only two things too compare are coaching and trenches. Oregon would be a 3 to four loss team in the acc or sec. Mainly because the west coast doesn't see the type of trench play you see on the east. That's why Oregon has a bad record vs sec teams. That offense looks high powered against all those west coast teams with no tank carradines, Olivier Vernon, and Easley. Again, nick fairly single handed ly dominated that Oregon team and auburna d that year was no better than fuss this year. Fsu hasn't lost a game in forever and they are the most recent champion, bigger target on their head than any team and they STILL win. Oregons coaching staff isn't proven and neither are their trench lineman.

Fsu has faced tougher trench teams than Oregon has and fsu will wear Oregon down in the trenches. They're just too loaded for a west coast team.

Mark herflinch will have to call the game of his life to beat fsu.

It's all about the trenches and play calling. When you can show me where Oregon has any advantage and why then I may put money on Oregon. But saying "their offense is high powered" is not cutting it. Oregon offense been high powered for 10 years.... What they have to show for it?

I'll wit...l

Advertisement
yeah fsu is not dominant in the front 7 at all they were getting pushed around at times by miami young OL they are more talented on the back end

Did we push them around when it really mattered?

doesnt matter the point is their d line is not a dominant force that will bully oregon not even close

Matters quite a bit, its the difference between a win and a loss as evidenced by the game

You can't compare schedules to gauge these two teams. The only two things too compare are coaching and trenches. Oregon would be a 3 to four loss team in the acc or sec. Mainly because the west coast doesn't see the type of trench play you see on the east. That's why Oregon has a bad record vs sec teams. That offense looks high powered against all those west coast teams with no tank carradines, Olivier Vernon, and Easley. Again, nick fairly single handed ly dominated that Oregon team and auburna d that year was no better than fuss this year. Fsu hasn't lost a game in forever and they are the most recent champion, bigger target on their head than any team and they STILL win. Oregons coaching staff isn't proven and neither are their trench lineman.

Fsu has faced tougher trench teams than Oregon has and fsu will wear Oregon down in the trenches. They're just too loaded for a west coast team.

It's all about the trenches and play calling. When you can show me where Oregon has any advantage and why then I may put money on Oregon. But saying "their offense is high powered" is not cutting it. Oregon offense been high powered for 10 years.... What they have to show for it?

I'll wit...l

LOL...this guy said Oregon would be a 3-4 loss team in the ACC. Please don't offer your opinion anymore.

You asked what does Oregon have to show for it after 10 years? How about 7 BCS bowl appearances

The only teams Oregon has loss to were

Auburn - national champs
LSU - played in title game
Stanford- Rose bow winners
Arizona - Pac 12 runner up

So are you telling me that is not something to show for?

Last edited:
yeah fsu is not dominant in the front 7 at all they were getting pushed around at times by miami young OL they are more talented on the back end

Did we push them around when it really mattered?

doesnt matter the point is their d line is not a dominant force that will bully oregon not even close

Matters quite a bit, its the difference between a win and a loss as evidenced by the game

it doesnt matter because miami folded in the second half doesnt mean oregon will, the point is the miami game proves as well as GT fsu is not a dominant force on the front line

Last edited:
Bama - FSU in champ game. Then Bama to win. Baja can run power, and has Cooper outside. Along with Sims running ability. They have a very good offense, and their defense is good enough to not let FSU score as much *** they are going to need to beat Bama.

Advertisement
The local radio host here in Tallahassee laid out the game plan for Oregon and suggested how easy it should be to stop.

I'm not sure why he's still doing local radio if he has the blueprint to completely shut down the read option....

I'll wit...l

LOL...this guy said Oregon would be a 3-4 loss team in the ACC. Please don't offer your opinion anymore.

You asked what does Oregon have to show for it after 10 years? How about 7 BCS bowl appearances

The only teams Oregon has loss to were

Auburn - national champs
LSU - played in title game
Stanford- Rose bow winners
Arizona - Pac 12 runner up

So are you telling me that is not something to show for?

Its still a game of matchups, man.

Do you know the reason lowly UVA was able to stick with one of the pac-12s best teams in ucla? The trenches! Uvas d-line dominated the game. UCLA should have blown them out.

Check your recruiting bases and find out where each position is recruited the most or best.

all the teams Oregon lost too were better in the trenches than they were.

Oregon has all those wins and all that offense and nothing but LOSSES when it counts and ZERO SHIPS.

But im the one who should never offer his opinion.... Because i understand matchups and scheme.

Again, mark herflich hasn't proved ish yet. and oregon is still weak in the trenches.

They haven't play ANY team close to the caliber of defensive lineman FSU has.

And fsu has faced much tougher o-lines than oregons TYPICALLY weak unit.

Still not saying oregon cant win with a great coached game and a zero turnover effort by Mariota.

I just don't see it.

Oregon gonna crush Winston's dreams.

It's basically gonna be a home game for Oregon. FSU hasn't even sold half of their allotted tickets and Oregon just got allotted 4k more. FSU's fans are "saving up" for the championship game.

LMAO good luck with that.

The local radio host here in Tallahassee laid out the game plan for Oregon and suggested how easy it should be to stop.

I'm not sure why he's still doing local radio if he has the blueprint to completely shut down the read option....

Maybe he can give Golden some tips

Advertisement
Advertisement
FSU beats Oregon easily.......

by double digits

FSU's athletes are better......................way better.

Easy win for FSU

By easy do you mean the usual last second 2 point win for FSU?

Hey, a win is a win. FSU is very young on defense. Oregon can't match FSU's talent, despite their youth.

FSU has better Horses and Better Coaches. Mariota will look average.

I bet $200 against $500 on FSU. Easy Money.

People are letting their FSU hate blind them. LOL

Which team's timing is most affected by the long layoff?

FSU is not losing to a bunch of North West overachievers.

lots of FAIL here

Advertisement
Back