How does FSU keep getting this lucky

Advertisement
well, no one has mentioned the coaching matchup here or the trench matchup.

Fsu has a tried and true coaching staff that is battle tested. I just cant see mark h staff out coaching jimbo and co in this one.

Now Fsu has too many hosses on that defensive line. Oregon just doesnt see that on the west coast.

Just like they let Nick Fairley single handedly control their offense against auburn in the mnc... i see the same happening from fsu in the second half.

Fsu d-line has been dominating the second half of games too.

They are deep with beast on the d-line.

Im rooting for Oregon and hoping they can pull through but i see fsu by 10.

Fsu has a tried and true coaching staff that is battle tested. I just cant see mark h staff out coaching jimbo and co in this one.

Now Fsu has too many hosses on that defensive line. Oregon just doesnt see that on the west coast.

Just like they let Nick Fairley single handedly control their offense against auburn in the mnc... i see the same happening from fsu in the second half.

FSU better come to play in the first half because Oregon won't shut it down the way teams like Miami did and hope to hang on.

If FSU gets blown out i bet Al starts using that as his recruiting pitch. "You see we were ranked 15 in the country in total defense, FSU? Oh they got blown out in the game to go to the NC"

Advertisement
Oregon big. The DB will affect them but no one is stopping Mariota. FSU won't be in that game.

FSU better come to play in the first half because Oregon won't shut it down the way teams like Miami did and hope to hang on.

What makes you think this?

this is all dependent on coaching... what the **** makes you think mark herflich will call such a great game? Especiallwhen hes completely outmanned in the trenches... where all games are won and lost.

come on yo. gotta come with bett argument than just THINKING Oregon will beat fsu.

regardless of the way fsu wins... they win... and they got a ship in the meantime.

to say oregon would blow them out with no foundation/argument from a schematic standpoint is just crazy to me...

I want them to lose like everyone else. but i dont see oregon doing it.

would have loved for saban and co to get in their ***.

i'm looking forward to fsu getting raped by an actual good team. osu and fsu raped in the same year? please

Oregon's offense is hard to shut down. NCSt ran a crap version of it against FSU and beat them pretty bad. They just didn't have the horses to hang for 4 quarters. Oregon is a better team with better skill players than NCSt.

Advertisement

What makes you think this?

this is all dependent on coaching... what the **** makes you think mark herflich will call such a great game? Especiallwhen hes completely outmanned in the trenches... where all games are won and lost.

come on yo. gotta come with bett argument than just THINKING Oregon will beat fsu.

regardless of the way fsu wins... they win... and they got a ship in the meantime.

to say oregon would blow them out with no foundation/argument from a schematic standpoint is just crazy to me...

I want them to lose like everyone else. but i dont see oregon doing it.

would have loved for saban and co to get in their ***.

All I am saying is FSU better not spot Oregon 2-3 scores the way they did with Miami, Louisville and NC State. They haven't looked like a top team in the first half of games this year. Now they are playing a team that can and will make them pay if they come out and **** the bed in the first half. They are very good but defensively they have flaws. I don't think they are as strong up front as you make them out to be. They were much better last year.

yeah fsu is not dominant in the front 7 at all they were getting pushed around at times by miami young OL they are more talented on the back end

2014 FSU isn't 2013 FSU, their DLine isn't that great. Their DL had 10 sacks total the whole year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
FSU beats Oregon easily.......

by double digits

FSU's athletes are better......................way better.

Easy win for FSU

By easy do you mean the usual last second 2 point win for FSU?

Hey, a win is a win. FSU is very young on defense. Oregon can't match FSU's talent, despite their youth.

FSU has better Horses and Better Coaches. Mariota will look average.

I bet $200 against $500 on FSU. Easy Money.

People are letting their FSU hate blind them. LOL

Which team's timing is most affected by the long layoff?

FSU is not losing to a bunch of North West overachievers.

Advertisement
Back