How does FSU keep getting this lucky

Rellyrell

Heisman Winner
Premium
1st team All-American DB, Ifo Ekpre-Olomu, from Oregon gone for the season after tearing his knee in practice preparing for the FSU game.

He's a lock down DB and would've gave Winston some fits on those timing routes to Greene.

Advertisement
Nebraska's secondary was all out before the season started for us and Al totally took advantage of it..............NOT

FSU is being set up to lose in the most painful manner possible. They will probably make it to the title game only to get Terry Porter'd (would be funny if it happened against Ohio St). serves em right too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well, we can bet rep now so throw your **** down. Me? Oregon in a blowout. LOL at anyone who thinks FSUs LBs can chase that offense around

our corners havent been great this year and fsu receivers didnt do much, its really cook who hurt us the most and who oregon has to worry about

Advertisement
FSU is Notre Dame 2012 all over again.

Nickle and dime their way through a season, no impressive wins, finally run into a halfway decent opponent, raped.

It will take a herculean effort to beat FSU. I like Alabama's chances, because they can beat them up and Amari Cooper is the best player in the country, but have serious doubts Oregon can get it done. And we get to watch Dalvin Cook go ham against the best of the best, still wishing we could have kept him.

Thanks, Al.

If there is a smidgen of justice in this world, Oregon or Alabama will end Crablegs' college career as a loser. And Fisher will have sold his soul to Satan for nothing.

Advertisement
Nebraska's secondary was all out before the season started for us and Al totally took advantage of it..............NOT

We did throw for 360 something that game, it was the typical gorlden d that ****ed is in the ***.

Even though I think FSU will lose to Oregon, I also think that FSU would give Bama the best game (out of the final four).

I think FSU-Oregon game is going to be a good one. But, who wins that game gets beat by Bama. Cooper is the difference. You can't just shut down the run, because Cooper will Kill you then. They have a really good offense and well balanced.

Advertisement
Back