How do you think our secondary will perform against Syracuse

Mackmiller974

All ACC
Syracuse likes to run a high octane fast paced offense that likes to throw alot of short slants, Ins, crosses and screens. From what I have seen from our DBs so far is they struggle with these quick underneath routes. Im guessing Syracuse is going to try to completely take our D-Line out of this game by getting the ball of quick with a bunch of these quick short routes. Do you guys think or secondary will struggle or play well against this type of offense?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Well if he learned from the Toledo game we should be fine...

If not were gonna get blown out before half

If Diaz pulls that sh*t he did vs bcu then it will be a long day
Yeah man they are tearing us up with this quick routes

I mean he got it fixed in the games after that pretty much, starting in the second half of toledo but still. Our dbs have played pretty good lately though. Of the 3 passing touchdowns we have given up in the last 3weeks Robert knowles has been the main catalyst for it

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just like Toledo. They get some early on us, but we adjust and dominate. Win by 14 points.

i fully expect to be calling for Diaz's firing by the second quarter, only to forget about it by the 4th

Advertisement
Well if he learned from the Toledo game we should be fine...

If not were gonna get blown out before half

I think Toledo prepared us for that fast paced offense. Plus humidity will be there enemy aswell. We slap um.
Isn't it supposed to rain during the game tomorrow

Yes. That's what happens when humidity goes above 100%. The sky can no longer hold all the moisture and it falls back to earth. Very good.

Like every game, we will hate our secondary in the first quarter.

Advertisement
Regardless of how Syracuse approaches their passing game, our secondary will struggle. We don't get a lot of help from our LBs.

41FbPxl5x7L._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg
0b874081778c7c0b2ef7e146494aca5c.jpg

Advertisement
Back