How do you think our secondary will perform against Syracuse

LOL at "us." You ain't fooling anyone, OP.
What's that supposed to mean?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Means according to ppl on here, you’re not allowed to ask these type of questions. “True fans” are only allowed to think that their team will easily dispatch everyone they face without issue

No, it means OP is a not so low key troll with a record.
Yeah I got an infraction for asking If Sitkowski was having a good season.

Advertisement
If Diaz pulls that sh*t he did vs bcu then it will be a long day
Yeah man they are tearing us up with this quick routes

I mean he got it fixed in the games after that pretty much, starting in the second half of toledo but still. Our dbs have played pretty good lately though. Of the 3 passing touchdowns we have given up in the last 3weeks Robert knowles has been the main catalyst for it
True but Delaney was a big part of that

Advertisement
I feel like it will be more in the offense not stalling and going 3 and out can't have that gotta keep the defense fresh

We need to play tight bump and run to start the game to give our DL a chance to get pressure. If we play that 10 yards off the ball coverage its going to be long 1st half

It looks like it will be a nasty raining day here in Miami and the ball will be wet which will be a nightmare to throw the ball, this game will be won on the ground unless things clear up by game time.

Advertisement
I can not wait for that turnover chain return, I’m feeling at least 3 today.

It looks like it will be a nasty raining day here in Miami and the ball will be wet which will be a nightmare to throw the ball, this game will be won on the ground unless things clear up by game time.

We won last week partly because how well malik threw the ball in the rain in the 4th quarter as well

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back