How do you think Dan Enos is doing?

Rarely utilizes the middle of the field which was open a lot. The last play run three verts in zone was just awful. Enos has never seen a cross route he likes.

Advertisement
Garbage no route combinations or anything fuqin ancient

Shoukd of hired someone from andy reids fuqin staff

I'm gonna say it every time someone brings him up. There's no way Saban was gonna let him run his CMU offense at Alabama. That's why he's here. Manny told him he could run that offense.

Advertisement
He has no rhythm to his play calling. Play action pass game when it's not needed. Had VT off guard in the run game with reverses and jet sweeps then completely abandoned it. Basically not impressed.

That’s my biggest complaint is he finds stuff that works and then goes away from it. Central Michigan was Jordan and Mallory early and then he stopped feeding them the ball.

The guy is arrogant and egotistical. He pushed his offense rather than putting together a scheme for players to succeed. He’s not smart enough to make changes or adapt either. He has no tempo offense even being down by 3 scores in the second half. It’s atrocious. Pat Nix #2

Advertisement
Think you hit on the main problems... My biggest frustration is that one game the offense will suck, then the next we'll see all the problems on defense. We have not had a game against a real opponent where both sides played well. After every game, the fire that needs to be addressed has moved
The offense AND the defense both have sucked every game this season.

That’s my biggest complaint is he finds stuff that works and then goes away from it. Central Michigan was Jordan and Mallory early and then he stopped feeding them the ball.

Then you have people saying why didn't we target the WR's or use the RB's, etc.....
I mean I agree with you, but also you do have to be a 'balanced' team. If they start double teaming the TE, you start throwing to the open guy......which would have worked better if JW could have taken off and ran some...

Then you have people saying why didn't we target the WR's or use the RB's, etc.....
I mean I agree with you, but also you do have to be a 'balanced' team. If they start double teaming the TE, you start throwing to the open guy......which would have worked better if JW could have taken off and ran some...

You’re not wrong but you don’t go completely away from what’s working.

His play calling and offense is very good, but only after we fall behind and go to the shotgun. Once we suck for a half he has to change it up to be able to catch up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
His play calling and offense is very good, but only after we fall behind and go to the shotgun. Once we suck for a half he has to change it up to be able to catch up.
Nah, he took 5 minutes to go 60 yards down 3 scores in the second half. The ball was snapped ONCE with more than 15 seconds left on the play clock. It was awful dude.

After today's loss his offense is averaging 450 yards per game and that's with multiple dropped passes and long runs called back. What is your opinion on him though 5 games?
Forget about yardage,

3rd down conversion and red zone conversion are basically last in all of P5 teams

That’s on coaching

Nah, he took 5 minutes to go 60 yards down 3 scores in the second half. The ball was snapped ONCE with more than 15 seconds left on the play clock. It was awful dude.
Yep you are correct but much better when we are behind then in the first half of a close game.

Yards are great. But we only got 35 points out of all that. And 4 interceptions.

The fumble obviously is not on Enos.

Advertisement
Back