How do you think Dan Enos is doing?

Priceless. I have to say I savor SAM fear. Please bring it in every post. If you hate Don Lemon the fear of truth is absolutely dripping from your pores. Every single one of them.

The hilarious aspect is that SAMs somehow believed that lies and fear and crimes galore would be perfectly tolerated, that everyone would be content to look away. Come back in 50 years and all the record books will properly define as one of the worst Americans of all time.

I'm not referring to Don Lemon

Anyway, Enos' schemes looked much better with a stronger armed quarterback out there. But we ran a play action with 5 seconds remaining from the 10 yard line while desperately trying to squeeze 2 plays within 5 seconds. It was perfectly doable minus the ridiculous little play fake but we got lucky as **** with the reprieve, given the play fake.

Advertisement
The guy is arrogant and egotistical. He pushed his offense rather than putting together a scheme for players to succeed. He’s not smart enough to make changes or adapt either. He has no tempo offense even being down by 3 scores in the second half. It’s atrocious. Pat Nix #2
I think this is what's most frustrating. He talked alot of **** about tailoring his offense to his personnel and the did no such thing.

I saw the hire as uninspiring and wanted more. B

I'm man enough to admit that right now I'm not sure what to think about him. People can change, but how how much I don't know.

This OL is a disaster and I don't think anyone could scheme around it. Talent there is the issue right now. Hope it improves, then we can get a good feel for the man.

Advertisement
After today's loss his offense is averaging 450 yards per game and that's with multiple dropped passes and long runs called back. What is your opinion on him though 5 games?

He called a play action pass with five seconds left in the game and the ball was at the ten yard line.
Let that sink in for a moment.
That's all I have to say about how he is doing.

I saw the hire as uninspiring and wanted more. B

I'm man enough to admit that right now I'm not sure what to think about him. People can change, but how how much I don't know.

This OL is a disaster and I don't think anyone could scheme around it. Talent there is the issue right now. Hope it improves, then we can get a good feel for the man.

It was a bad hire because his scheme doesn't fit the talent/recruiting base.

OCs around the country are scheming around porous OLs. I horrible VTech team had 2 True FR OL starting, a QB making his first start, and they managed to win the game.

It took him 3INT's & being down 21 points for him to kick into gear & start calling a better game.

While Perry did put up big numbers, it literally took for us to be getting beaten like a rented mule before he decided the offense we had been running all year wasn't gonna cut it.

The fact they're still sticking with Jarren for UVA clearly shows me this staff hates to admit their wrong decisions & will stubbornly keep trying to do sh*t that clearly doesn't work.

Jarren is gonna get pulled again vs UVA next Friday because that Defense is going to jump every short & outside route he tries to throw, they're going to bring heavy pressure & throw all kinds of looks at him just to force him to speed up his processing & throw the ball off platform.

Baker is the bigger problem than Enox, but the reality is the ENTIRE staff is the problem. They ALL need to go on both sides of the ball. We fcked up retaining the same Defensive staff from last year & we're going to pay for it until this administration cleans house & decides to conduct a real coaching search that lasts longer than 5 minutes.

Flake James needs to go to. We need a new AD, a new HC, a new OC & DC, otherwise we'll be a last place Coastal team for the next 4 years.

"decides to conduct a real coaching search that lasts longer than 5 minutes."

Ohhhhh thats never going to happen.
They are too busy fighting with the fans on twitter and on this board.

Advertisement
Enos is:

1) A good QB coach

2) Limited as a playcaller

3) Ineffective on 3rd down

4) Highly ineffective in the red zone (which is ultimately the most important thing). Piling up yards against high school teams (like Bethune) and when you're massively behind Va Tech isn't the key. The key is to score often when in the red zone. The playcalling in that area is sub-standard

5) Not playing all of his best players. Lingard should have played against Va Tech and Perry should have been the starter all along

6) Not getting his biggest weapons involved often enough. Prior to the Va Tech game, JT4 was pretty much just running routes in the knowledge that the ball was unlikely to come his way. Prior to Perry coming in, we weren't pushing the ball downfield much at all

7) Not providing support to young OTs that could have used an assist (particularly against UF). What were the coaches thinking leaving those young OTs on an island (even failing to adjust when the OTs had become little more than turnstiles in the second half of the UF)? Aren't they getting paid millions of dollars to produce something better than that? It literally could not have been worse in the 2nd half of the UF game. Bring in a TE & RB to block maybe?

8) Stubborn

9) Critical of others (but needs to look in the mirror also)

10) Capable of doing much more to straighten things out & make this the dynamic offense it should be.

I hope he continues to develop as an OC and does a much better job going forward of using the weapons at his disposal. This offense should be making life **** for opponents.

Advertisement
Weak OL play will negate any type of offensive scheme. Enos needs to use the Shotgun more with our QBs (whoever is in) and WRs/TEs. Plays take too long to develop otherwise. Then sack sack sack.

Can we stop talking about yards. Yards don’t mean s*** winsa msd losses are he only thing that matters. Our offense doesn’t score enough points.

End thread
I'm not really thrilled with the offense, but if the defense stops a 4th and 17 against NC and doesn't let that bum throw that misdirection to the TE FOR THE UMPTEENTH TIME Saturday, this s**tshow is 4-1.

Advertisement
he's been underwhelming but, if i had this crap show of an offensive line i wouldn't be any different.

the fact he gets 450 yards of offense out of these clowns is mind boggling, so he gets a pass from me for now.

IF this guy would run the RPO that richt had us running with kayaa, we might be in good shape.

Why the fck did we ever get away from that in the first place? We were lighting people up with it.

Enos is not all word, but his O has gotten the team the lead late in the game and the defense has been the issue.

Advertisement
Back