How do you think Dan Enos is doing?

Mackmiller974

All ACC
After today's loss his offense is averaging 450 yards per game and that's with multiple dropped passes and long runs called back. What is your opinion on him though 5 games?

Advertisement
He hinders his own self with his iformation/play action heavy bs but I’m not sure he’s THE issue. FAR more concerned with the oline play, Blake bakers defense, manny’s coaching. Enos obviously can still improve on offense, again and I’ll say it again if he cuts out what’s not working he would be okay as an oc

Last edited:
Advertisement
penos.jpeg

Stubborn as ****.

Other than that I actually kind of like the offense but I hate him as a playcaller. He just can’t get out of his own way and own up to the deficiencies this team has. More spread looks, more read option, more RPO, more shotgun, and more wildcat. He needs to embrace that his QBs aren’t experienced and have weaknesses and his offensive line will be god awful all year.

Until Miami gets juniors and seniors starting on the offensive line most offenses here are going to look awful.

He seems just as stubborn as Richt was. The good news was we got rid of Richt Jr as the QB coach. The bad news is we have no O-line, so a fundamentally and mechanically sound QB does us no good, and now we just traded one doop OC for another
His offense is significantly better then Richts lol. Coming in to today 450 yards per game would give us the 39th ranked offense in the country in total yards. Richt was around 350 last year

Advertisement
Well I’m concerned with his ability to make a decision. We saw a scared, weak, safe QB though 4 games and 1 Qtr. Then we saw someone who cares about winning over stats, and guess what?? he outplayed our “starting” QB. That tells me Enos has the same qualities as our loser QB.

Make better decisions Enos - you are paid to win - not protect a scared QB.

Advertisement
His offense is significantly better then Richts lol. Coming in to today 450 yards per game would give us the 39th ranked offense in the country in total yards. Richt was around 350 last year
I agree it is, but the playcalling is questionable at times. Like they are better plays, but its like he's a little kid playing Madden and just facerolling the joystick to pick a play and has play action stuck on.

He seems just as stubborn as Richt was. The good news was we got rid of Richt Jr as the QB coach. The bad news is we have no O-line, so a fundamentally and mechanically sound QB does us no good, and now we just traded one doop OC for another

Mechanically sound QB with a trash Oline is all do nothing! We’d be better with Tate Martell and running sandlot offense

Advertisement
Average at best. When we were near the goal line and he called that rollout pass twice in last 4 plays I was furious. Should have ran it or spread out our WR and had kosi run up middle. His offense has no identify. We just do a little of everything and are not good at anything.

He hinders his own self with his iformation/play action heavy bs but I’m not sure he’s THE issue. FAR more concerned with the oline play, Blake bakers defense, manny’s coaching
Think you hit on the main problems... My biggest frustration is that one game the offense will suck, then the next we'll see all the problems on defense. We have not had a game against a real opponent where both sides played well. After every game, the fire that needs to be addressed has moved

Advertisement
Back