How do you guys feel about Lane Kiffin ??

Advertisement
One of the most brilliant offensive minds in the college game. I think his previous stints as a HC he was still young and learning and he still has room to grow. Saban is perfect fit for him to learn under personality wise. I think he deserves a HC gig but it's a bit risky for the situation miami is in imo.

Advertisement
One of the most brilliant offensive minds in the college game. I think his previous stints as a HC he was still young and learning and he still has room to grow. Saban is perfect fit for him to learn under personality wise. I think he deserves a HC gig but it's a bit risky for the situation miami is in imo.

His dad was a top notch DC for the Bucs, you would think he learned a lot more from him.

King of the bubble screens. Anybody here who hates those plays now would suffer 3x as many if Kiffin were our coach. He's reigning it in now only because Saban is smart enough not to allow him to abuse those plays.

I had to laugh when bubble screens were ripped on this site beginning only this year. It took at least 3 seasons for the wisdom to travel cross country from Los Angeles. USC fans were ridiculing those plays throughout Kiffin's term. Virtually every game opened with a bubble screen that was destroyed at the line of scrimmage. It became a running joke. The constants of USC football were the Coliseum, Traveler, Song Girls and Failed Bubble Screens.

His wife would be a big hit. And we'd have frequent high profile diversions like under inflated footballs. For comedic benefit and occasionally stealing kids in the late going from Florida and Florida State it wouldn't be the worst option. Keep in mind I'm the guy who thinks our national championship days are long gone so nobody would truly irritate me, as long as we don't dip below two functioning brain cells and consider Mike Leach.

He would come to The U on a very cheap salary and the man can recruit! This sounds better than Old Man Butch.

Advertisement
This is a joke, right?

Kiffin sucks. Who the **** cares if he's a great recruiter? He's a loser everywhere he goes.

Advertisement
Kiffin is not a leader of men. He's an innovative offensive mind but a HORRIBLE head coach, some might say a cancer who needs a strong figurehead like Saban or Carroll to control him. Look no further than the dumpster fire at Tennessee, USC and the Oakland Raiders. How many failures do you need before you know a guy can't be the head coach?

Advertisement
Big Lane Kiffin guy

why do people like Lane

He is competent enough to be a head coach in the league.

Look what he's doing with Alabama's offense. Cooper is a heisman candidate. Their QB is a WR but getting it done.

only because al davis' geriatric *** was the one making that hire.

ceelo-laugh.gif

Advertisement
Back