How do you guys feel about Lane Kiffin ??

Advertisement
Really unproven but he just spent a season under Saban. His offense with our talent would be sick. Question would be who would he get to run the defense? That being said, I am hesitant to bring him in with his history in the coaching business.

Advertisement
He wouldn't make my top-50 list, but if that's what it takes to rid UM of this cancer, I can live with that choice.

Advertisement
Would probably keep Carroll as recruiting coordinator and I could see him bringing on Ed Orgeron. USC East would make a lot of sense for us. Hopefully he wouldn't run Monte's passive Tampa 2. Definitely would bolt for the NFL at his earliest chance.

Do you idiots forget his abject failures everywhere he's been a HC? Or are you just uninformed morons who are intoxicated by a full head of hair?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Omg if I hear his name brought up again. Smfh

It's not a freaking coincidence every team he has coached has been disastrous. But let's Just ignore that.

Do you idiots forget his abject failures everywhere he's been a HC? Or are you just uninformed morons who are intoxicated by a full head of hair?

But what if he somehow brought Kliff with him? The Kiff and Kliff **** Sideline Show?! We could fill SLS with closeted homosexuals alone! Too bad we'd still go 6-6.

No way don't want Kiiffin. Decent coordinator but not HC. A few more years under Saban maybe I would consider him, not now

Advertisement
Back