How do you guys feel about Lane Kiffin ??

Advertisement
Advertisement
Everyone has seen how the Lane Kiffin movie ends.

Awful, awful, awful choice.

Yeah.... But with us, it would end with probation, sanctions and a possible death penalty.

I think he'd be great offensively, but he's too big of a risk.

If we're going to go the OC route and pick an up and coming guy, why not give the * OC a look? Tom Herman isn't even 40 and I think he has done a very good job. Irvin Maya seems to have a good track record selecting staff who go on to do well as HC.

Really unproven but he just spent a season under Saban. His offense with our talent would be sick. Question would be who would he get to run the defense? That being said, I am hesitant to bring him in with his history in the coaching business.

Yeah, a year with an offense littered with 4-5 star talent and told not to f-k it up. Sorry, but I don't think Cristobal is a world beater now either because he works in that system. Resume builder? Absolutely...but Kiffin is nothing but a subpar mercenary that would jump ship on us in a heart beat.

UM

Advertisement
Lane would be perfect here.

People saying otherwise dont understand football.

Advertisement
As an OC under an elite cosch he's great. Has done a good job with Bama and USC. As a head coach not a chance

I think he's an excellent choice if you need to answer the question '"Give me your stupidest ******* suggestion for Miami's next head coach."

Advertisement
The guy failed miserably at UM's closest possible equivalent program--USC. Yet, we still have nincompoops who aren't convinced he's a bad HC. Yikes.

Hring Lame Kitten would be enough to make me swear off college sports for the rest of my remaining days...

Advertisement
Back