How do we scheme against these beasts?

Advertisement
You guys see how the Twitter machine just did some massive purge of fake accounts? CIS needs to do that around here of SEC slurpers posing as Canes fans.

Troy stuffed LSU run game and the ran in down their throats. Leading rusher for Troy had 191 yards averaging 6.4

Mississippi State did same. 48 runs averaging 5.9

Advertisement
Somebody posted a thread a few weeks back from their board talking about how they weren't scared of us.

One of their posters broke down our season and mentions we beat an overrated ND team.

Right on cue, somebody quoted him and says "the same overrated ND team that beat us in the bowl game?"

Their Defense is legit, but never forget who their coach is.

People on this board have been screaming to see our #2 and #3 QBs see the field and you post video of a LB laying out the QB? What's the worst case??

why would we need to scheme against two players that were part of a team that lost to Troy??

I think we have sufficient beast of our own to be very formidable , very soon everyone will know it.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Advertisement
As I recall...
ND was going to steamroll us with their hot-shot, top-10 NFL draft pick, O-linemen.

Somebody needs to make a five minute video of Malik’s highlights that says “ the next great UM qb”. Just to scare their fans back.

That way op can sleep with his night light off.
oh man aren't you tough.....that should help us alot.

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Devin White has great speed for a 240lb middle linebacker (which comes from the fact that he played running back) but his tackling is suspect at best... you would think someone with his physical talents would be knocking mfrs silly like Perryman or Quarterman but he doesnt deliver that type of blow on contact, does a lot of arm tackling and tackles very high. Good player but he aint better than Quarterman.

Last edited:
Love challenges even to hear them issued , back in the day 7 days before we played Coral Gables I think 1974-75 coach ask me to play center for the last game of the season so we can try and stop CG there All State LB , my reply CAN'T WAIT I was in that LB grill like you would NOT believe he cried to the ref none stop as I yelled TILL THE WHISTLE BLOWS PUNK.....WE LOST ANYWAY GEEEEZ.

I can imagine how our boys feel ,you can feeeeel it getting close brothers , my milk is loading up .

GOCANES

Do a similar gameplan to VT, who was loaded on D last year.

Use their aggressiveness against them. Rosier has to be decisive. And he needs to take care of the ball.

If we had a statue like Kaaya we'd be in bad shape vs LSU. Having a mobile QB may not mean that much in most of our games, but its huge vs LSU

Advertisement
Back