How do we scheme against these beasts?

Advertisement
Devin White has great speed for a 240lb middle linebacker (which comes from the fact that he played running back) but his tackling is suspect at best... you would think someone with his physical talents would be knocking mfrs silly like Perryman or Quarterman but he doesnt deliver that type of blow on contact, does a lot of arm tackling and tackles very high. Good player but he aint better than Quarterman.

I dunno man, I haven't seen an NFL mock yet that doesn't have White as a 1st rounder. He had 133 tackles/4.5 sacks/1 INT last year, Shaq had 83/2.5/0. Canes fandom aside I gotta give White the nod.

/We still win the game though

Without reading the last 2 pages:

Against Williams (assuming he’ll match up against Richards). Let Richards go on a go route early to let Williams see his speed. Then throw slants and quick passes. We also have all of our other WRs.

With the LB, turn him into the read man for the RPO. If he plays near the LOS, make him the read on read options (we did that against VT with Settle on the inside).

LSU has to replace 7 starters on defense.

DL 18 LaCouture
DL 99 Gilmore
DB 1 Jackson
DB 2 Tolliver
LB 23 Thompson
LB 49 Key
LB 48 Alexander

Advertisement
I dunno man, I haven't seen an NFL mock yet that doesn't have White as a 1st rounder. He had 133 tackles/4.5 sacks/1 INT last year, Shaq had 83/2.5/0. Canes fandom aside I gotta give White the nod.

/We still win the game though
Yea, Canes shades off I’m probably taking D. White over Quarterman.

LSU has to replace 7 starters on defense.

DL 18 LaCouture
DL 99 Gilmore
DB 1 Jackson
DB 2 Tolliver
LB 23 Thompson
LB 49 Key
LB 48 Alexander
And they complained and said they had depth issues with one or 2 players out and that was the reason they lost to Troy. Now they are supposed to be deeper all of a sudden? Yeah I doubt It

Advertisement
OP didn't watch the Troy game last season...dudes were not that impressive in losing to the 4th best team in Alabaga

Advertisement
Back